Black People : difference between woman looking sexy and looking trashy

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Oct 23, 2011.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Guys, to you is there a difference between the two, if so, what do you consider to be sexy and what do you consider to be trashy looking, (provide example that is PG rated lol) and is there a thin line between the two? oh and ladies can answer too

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Any woman who expose self where a man don't have to use his Imagenation
    to visual her inner core is trashy
    dressing skimpy that display too much of self is trashy but understand it is a thin line
    because what i see as trashy another brother will see it as sexy and vice verse

lil kim dress trashy to me while beyonce dress sexy but the next man may see it
    differently this where the thin line comes in .
    I think when dressing to be sexy a woman should just be neat and coordinate without
    reveiling her values this will get more respectable looks and imagenations running
    now know this even women who dress with her butt out /boobs showing /split that show
    her underwares and hot shorts will get lots looks but not ones with respect for her but
    the tramp look......

some say Janet Jackson sometime over do it and come off not sexy but trashy
    and some think it's her most deep sexy side, well I think only because the breast work
    which have hers poppin out makes her look trashy......how would i rule her......as a artist
    singer and stage performer her look fits her style never look at it as trashy or sexy but i
    would lean toward sexy moreso then not.......

I can say yes it's a thin line depend on who and how Individuals see that woman

3. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    When you got stuff hanging out, or you can't bend over without your draws showing....you might be a little trashy, in my opinion. Sometimes, it is all about how a woman carries herself too, for some reason your attitude can influence whether people receive you as trashy or not. It is definitely a thin line. One thing I can not stand to see is a woman with her breast all out, a little cleavage ain't never hurt nobody, but sometimes it is overboard. On the other hand the low v cut in the front of a dress or shirt, is something that doesn't bother me. Another thing too, if you can't walk in it.....it is probably too tight, lol.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560