Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between the Spirit and the Soul

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
I came across something like this last year in the "Gospel of Judas". From what I remember, it was a text written by the gnostic followers of jesus christ. Their understanding is that Judas was an important part of liberating Jesus from his body because the body is considered a prison. This is definitely some tight information!

Yeah the gnostic writings are very interesting! They let out some pretty deep stuff mostly explaining the biblical narratives.

The Gospel of Judas is said to never be read by anybody! Lol... They tell people to stay away from that.

The gnostics were real big on showing that the body was a prison....

Yardlee

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2008
CHAOS

AFTER STUDYING IT FEEL LIKE A ZILLION ANCIENT TEXTS AND MY OWN PERSONAL "FEELING", THE COSMOS IS JUST A PRISON WHICH IN ESSENSE IS JUST A DREAM. WE DON'T EVEN EXIST.

Such a simple, but yet powerful quote. I was chillin at my cousin's house while he was playing Grand Theft Auto. I'm not an avid video game player at all, so I was enthralled and amazed at the level of "reality" in that game.

In this game, you get to kill & have sex with hookers, run over innocent people, murder cops and you get to destroy a city without any remorse or consequences to your actions. This is no concept of "karma", "blasphemy", or "morality" in this "real life" game. It got me to pondering that the Grand Theft Auto world isn't any different than our "real" world. Once you strip away the religion, so called spirituality, morals, biased perceptions, thoughts and opinions, you are left with the "reality" that "nothing is true, everything is permitted".

If everyone on the planet realized that, it would be complete and utter chaos like that of which is in Grand Theft Auto.

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
CHAOS

THE COSMOS, CHAOS, AND THE UNDERWORLD

“The multitude of those immortals is called the cosmos— that is, perdition—by the

Father and the seventy-two luminaries who are with the Self-Generated and his seventytwo aeons. In him the first human appeared with his incorruptible powers. And the aeon that appeared with his generation, the aeon in whom are the cloud of knowledge and the angel, is called [51] El. […] aeon […] after that […] said, ‘Let twelve angels come into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld].’ And look, from the cloud there appeared an [angel] whose face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood. His name was Nebro, which means ‘rebel’; others call him Yaldabaoth. Another angel, Saklas, also came from the cloud. So Nebro created six angels—as well as Saklas—to be assistants, and these produced twelve angels in the heavens, with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.

THOSE 12 ANGELS IS THE ZODIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.... I understand though. I still have to get that Isis Thesis book you were talking about to understand what the Kemetians were trying to do.

And Yaldabaoth, that is the one I always hear, the creator of this illusion.

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
Such a simple, but yet powerful quote. I was chillin at my cousin's house while he was playing Grand Theft Auto. I'm not an avid video game player at all, so I was enthralled and amazed at the level of "reality" in that game.

In this game, you get to kill & have sex with hookers, run over innocent people, murder cops and you get to destroy a city without any remorse or consequences to your actions. This is no concept of "karma", "blasphemy", or "morality" in this "real life" game. It got me to pondering that the Grand Theft Auto world isn't any different than our "real" world. Once you strip away the religion, so called spirituality, morals, biased perceptions, thoughts and opinions, you are left with the "reality" that "nothing is true, everything is permitted".

If everyone on the planet realized that, it would be complete and utter chaos like that of which is in Grand Theft Auto.

So true bro... good observation!

Not only that but the character realizes the thing and is almost invicible in the game! He does what he wants and whenever he wants.

Yardlee

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2008
So true bro... good observation!

Not only that but the character realizes the thing and is almost invicible in the game! He does what he wants and whenever he wants.

The only rules that exist are the ones that we make up. After all, what arre laws, social norms, and culture . . . made up notions for the "benefit of a smooth running society".

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days