Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between the Spirit and the Soul

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, May 27, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    What is the fundamental difference between a spirit and the soul? Many black metaphysicians and other select individuals (Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine) claim that their is a significant difference in the soul and the spirit. It is said that animals have spirits, but not souls. It is also said white people can be spritual because they have spirits, but not souls.

So what is the difference or what exactly is a soul and a spirit?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Just my thoughts: Spirit is just energy. Soul is like a signature on the energy that identifies the inner/true self.

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    True bro, but why is it said that white people don't have that "signature"? Or animals like rabbits, etc don't have that "signature"?

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Because we are the originals. Everything else, including white people, was grafted from us. The grafted is never the same as the original.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Our we the originators on this planet, or are we originals on a cosmic level?

Since some animals may not be grafted, then do some of them have souls in your opinion?

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I'd say we are original on a cosmic level. I personally think all animals are grafted. In my opinion, they represent the physical reality of our spiritually lower selves.

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

That is interesting, I have heard from many individuals that Black people exist in many other star systems. I even have heard that many other races of Blacks (if I can even call them that, they are more higher energetic/vibratory beings), or at least the ones existing on mars used to worship the Black people on earth.

Interesting you say that animals are like archetypes of our lower selves, I have heard this before and its an interesting concept.

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught his followers that Black people run the galaxy. If you ever get into Blackroots Science, you'll see he also states that not only are blacks on other planets, but we, ourselves, used to reside on other planets.

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THE "SOUL" IS ANYTHING THAT EXIST BEFORE CREATION OF THIS UNIVERSE.

10. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah I have studied Blackroots science and think most of his teachings are esoteric especially dealing with the mind of God. In the Blackroots teachings it said white people were not organic because they didn't have the "black germ" that allowed the God to incarnate into our subconscious or something like that. You think that ties into what you are talking about?

Its funny just recently I was listening to a lecture by Phil Valentine and he was talking about the same stuff. In Blackroots he talks about the Elders being able to meditate and create suns or anything just using the mind at will, well Valentine was talking about those beings too. If you want to check it out I'll send you the link.

But yeah his teachings were very thought provoking. Did you ever proceed to using his memory exercises? I started on them and they worked well, but things got a bit arduous with my college schedule so I had to stop.

Peace..