Black People : DIE BEFORE YOU DIE!!

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Most of us have been saddened by the loss of someone we love. But yet still we carry on forgetting that this life is only transitory. Seeing as the only certainty in life is that we’re all gonna’ leave this realm, (some say “die”) isn’t it better then to leave the best of yourself behind by being the best example to others and touching others in some way? I guarantee you that if we each lived each day as if we were leaving the earth tomorrow, we would do a lot more with our lives than we are doing now.

Tell me, why do we forget this thing called ‘death of this realm of life’ when it never ever forgets us? For those of us who have had the fortunate opportunity of experiencing life without our bodies, i.e. astral projection (AP), then the fear of death of this life is far from our thoughts. In fact, I’m sure that many of us use AP as an escape from this reality.

No doubt we each reach a point in our lives when we ask ourselves “why am I here?”, “what is the meaning of life?” I can’t answer that for you. I only know that I am not here to stay, and that my journey of life is about my spiritual evolution and that I am here to rise back up to my Goddess self awakening to my natural state of Being, less I remain selfish, in poverty and in continual conflict/war. If we look at it like this, we’ve come from the highest divine source, like an apple fallen from the tree so to speak, and now that we are down here there is no other way to go but back up.

Each day as we awaken from the illusion of sleep, we should take in a deep breath of gratitude and exhale a breath of appreciation, then sigh with relief that we are one of the fortunate ones to not only have been given another day but we’ve been presented with this precious gift called “life”, another chance, so to speak, to interact with this sentient universe ultimately aligning our souls with the Divine Principle. I have learned that it is better for us to kill the ego and die of this world before we leave it. Die before you die.

I found out a few moments ago on facebook.com that a friend I have been trying to contact for the past few months made his transition back in November of last year, and that’s why I couldn’t get hold of them.

Let’s put away all our pettiness and expend our energies to far more constructive and better things that will expand our minds, thus expanding our world and our universe, and be mindful of where we are expending our thoughts and energies. Rest In Eternal Love and Peace God Pibo. I love you.

Well my sister like you said most of us don't take the time to ask ourselves these questions..myself included. But for some reason it hits us all when we lose someone we love or care about. Then we ask ourself if this person lived a good and righteous life. Still not thinking about one day it will be our time. So again I thank you for bringing this topic up. Good food for thought.

Lilpea... :1on1:

Well my sister like you said most of us don't take the time to ask ourselves these questions..myself included. But for some reason it hits us all when we lose someone we love or care about. Then we ask ourself if this person lived a good and righteous life. Still not thinking about one day it will be our time. So again I thank you for bringing this topic up. Good food for thought.

Lilpea... :1on1:

Exactly Bro LP, we only think of such when we lose someone we love or when someone or we become real sick. I am finding that as I get older my focus tends to be more about leaving this realm and what will happen to me in the next life which is why I have no time for the pettiness and the foolishness. I want to comprehend as much as I can about me, life and the universe etc and perform my purpose here as much as possible before I depart this realm. And right now, I feel that whatever I don't get to complete whilst here I won't fret about it but I'll just do it next time around :)

Worrying about what I haven't done, didn't do, or what I don't have only serves to bring my vibrational energies down. So I try to remain blessed in the moment and grateful for now because at this moment in time, "Now" is all that I really have. And that to me is the most precious of gifts when we know what it truly means.

U make me smile...

Bless you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back