Black Relationships : Did you take back a cheating mate &....

I took back a young man that cheated on me when I was pregnant with his daughter a couple years back. Now I'm with him again. I found out he cheated on me again because he told me. So I left him alone for awhile. He wanted to talk about it. I couldn't. I couldn't even look at him I didn't want to see his face. He told me he did it for a reason because we were arguing all the time. He wanted to make me mad. Sounds kinda childish. He said he regrets what he did to me. He loves me,he doesn't want noone else but me, He'll never do it again, all of these things. But it's hard to trust someone again who hurt you once, twice... My opinion I don't think you can ever trust that person again. You can only put it in Gods hands now. If you really want that person back and really want him to change ask God to help him. Thats all.

you did right by letting him go and not looking back
this sometime only will stop you from moving ahead
and less stress worring about if he with a nother or not
smart choice best choice

but is there a line some where that u can forgive a cheating mate and accept them back for better ????
or is it that the myth is real once a cheat always a cheat ????

Good lord yes, I fell once, and quite ashamed am I to say I have gone back to a cheating mate. Love makes one do stupid stupid things, and that is one of them. I took him back and the trust issues just escalated after that. The thing is he cheated again. I am sorry but I will never be stupid TWICE, and I should warn all females and male alike that if he/she cheated on you once they can and will do it again. Ain't no limit to the cheatin mind!!!

shucks, this done got me all ravin and pissed again.

The Dreamer

Brother Rich, I'm sure there are a number of excuses people can come up with to explain why they or others cheat. There might even be a word or medical term used in some psychiatric journal. Is it a character flaw? Is it a mental or emotional illness? Is it a sexual addiction? Who knows?

Some people have no problem living in and staying committed to monogamous relationships and others (men and women) prefer multiple partners at the same time. It's quite possible that people can end up with the 'wrong' mate based on these distinctions. When it happens, storms brew in the relationships. On the other hand, when people with the same philosophies come together, 'cheating' may cease to exist because the couple will most likely be living their lives according to their own terms.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back