Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did You Get The Message?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

... ?Did You Get The Message?...lets not divide over it.

In the great scheme of things the most important spiritual gift that one can expect to receive is -- getting the message.

Example: I don't care if my salary is routed thru direct deposit or by paper check as long as I get my salary on time and at the correct amount for services rendered.

Therefore, it doesn't matter "who" delivers the message just that you get the message.

Hotep, Fine1952:qqb015:

THE GODDESS RULES
Sphinx%20of%20Giza--color%20600wide.jpg

AND THAT LITTLE DETAIL IS FOREVER CARVED IN STONE!

Yes, as Black People, we got the message, and lets not divide over it Sisters:

http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/egypt/giza/sphinx/sphinx.html

Clyde Coger said:
Yes, as Black People, we got the message, and lets not divide over it Sisters:

What message did you get Clyde?

and why the reference to "Sisters" "dividing over it":?:

You post a link suggesting that what SiS Fine has shared as inaccurate.

Just who is "Mary Ann Sullivan" and how is it we all take her word regarding our origins:?:

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Just who is "Mary Ann Sullivan" and how is it we all take her word regarding our origins:?:

M.E.

truetothecause,

The message I get is the same message the whole world receives that the Great Sphinx is truly Black in its representation and location, and whether male or female, we will never know. Your claim suggesting that the link I posted suggests what Fine1952 shared is inaccurate is simply not true. However, your statement about me will open the floodgates of wrath from Fine and others, for sure:). Thank God I can tread those waters. I do not know Mary Ann Sullivan personally, she, I guess, is just another would be scholar that is in the books and on the Internet…Peace In my sister friend Abena, for real.

He knows that I plan to jump

dead in his neck about the GODDESS is why.:court:

Hotep, Fine:qqb015:

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back