Black Entertainment : did ya'll hear whitney's new song...i love it

farrah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2001
it's different and she still sounds good, that woman is a true singer and i was really upset to hear about her drug problem although now i'm hearing that she's sober i really hope that's true....maybe she needs to leave bobby alone cause i think he's the cause of all this. anyways, i'm glad she's still recording and i love her new song "what chu lookin at" she has an album coming out soon.

http://www.aristarec.com/media/whitney_houston/audio/whatchulookinat_96.ram

i don't know this sistah let so many fans down not just once
in ways she lost me as i fan i think as long as bobby round she
will never get back on top ......no need to buy her music she might
let da music world down again !!

OUTLOOK ....... not feeling whitney.

drugs are a *****

we have to understand her, drugs are devilish and she wasn't in her right state of mind....we know the woman ever since she came out adn how beautiful she sounds, i love her music and i really hope that her and bobby stay away from the drugs...i did hear both of them have been going to rehab, maybe that's why they are working on this new album...they probably wouldn't have completed this new album if they were drugged up all the time. I wish them the best regardless.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back