Black Spirituality Religion : Did We Trade Our African Health for American Sickness?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Embedded into our African Spiritual Systems were principles that kept us vital and healthy, physically, psychically, emotionally and societally.

So why in carnation did we give them up? For survival?

[​IMG]

How can we survive with our Health?
    Many of us suffer from a psychic illness, that keeps us lost and detached, to which there is no cure in sight, besides the repair of the cord that attaches each of us to the African Super consciousness mind and our Ancestors.

We are not sick because we are dying, we are dying because we are sick.

[​IMG]

Why did we trade our systems for Jesus burgers? For things that give no substance to the body, mind or spirit.

[​IMG]

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    For me, nothing gives me what my faith gives me, because it comes directly of the Father and my faith, trust, and belief in He and His Son.

All other beliefs wouldn't do a thing for me except cause me to do something wrong before the Most High.

I didn't trade in anything that was giving me salvation such as the Son does by His sacrifice for our sins and His resurrection from the dead which has led us to redemption by our keeping of His commandments and knowing His Way.

I took on that which is truth, that feeds me everyday, and comforts me always, just as it does all in the faith.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    To each their own. For me, Vodou gives me more than I could ever wish for. We all have our paths to walk. What is right for one could be totally wrong for another.