Black Poetry : did u cry

the flesh is weak...and the heart is a treacherous thing. HE knows this. when i go to HIM in prayer, i look for his answers to my questions. HE answer me through others...through daily routines...through providing what i need, when i need it. no, HE doesn't talk to us, like HE did in the garden with Adam and Even, or others...in the early days. yet, HE gets HIS message across to me.

Stand watch, my sistah...HE hears the cries of the depressed, the oppressed, and the weak of heart...as well as so many others. Listen for HIS response to your tears. HE is speaking to you...daily.

~KNOW THIS.:)~

If you ever were with him...

you never can be seperated indefinitely was reborn into the kingdom, for your eyes were opened and you knew the wages of sin...choosing God is a lifetime membership! You just wandered away from home! Look behind you and you will see...Only "Two footprints of feet in the sand" Who do you think has been keeping you in his care?
Just say you sorry and wait for your whipping and go on in the house!

Blessings On Ya House!
God is love!

baller, i feel u, maybe i am looking to hear him in all the wrong places. thanks for the advice
-story

T:wassup gurl!!!nice seeing u, its just that i know that the sin that i have is extremly hard get over, and no its not drug addiction or anything like that! its jst something really hard to over come.
-story

our Father in heavey hear yo cries and feel your pain
he knows ya wrong , truely he hear and shall answer
he is a Just GOD a mighty GOD a Lovin GOD
what u did shall be forgiven in the eyes of him
try true faith in him and he will answer in your poetry
or at home with family members or a dear friend
he moves hills and part water he can fix u also
trust in his name .............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back