Did This Brotha Speak for All Of You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetary said:
Awwww, woman. Why did you have to issue a pact? I wanted the fight to last a little longer. shoot. :(

I'm not worried though. Another one will come along soon. :)
Oh yeah? Well it could be me and you, Buddy. Put up your guards! Put 'm up!

Bam! Watch me shuffle and I'll jab off your head.

river said:
Dual,

I am astonished. I don't know what I could have said that you interpreted as fierce anger and hatred but all I can do is apologize sincerely and wih0ut conditions. As a family we do love and care about you. Sometimes , its like they say, the harder the butter the softer the bread, Yes some of us did see clues that you might be a former member trying to evade his ban. And yes you did call brotha Sek a homosexual which I did not appreciate (http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=377943&postcount=13
).

But be serious. It's impossible to hate you. You loveable big poppa you.

I think God wants us to rise above our hormones--testosterone Or estrogen or whatever and drive them instead of letting them drive us so we can be the man and woman he created us to be instead of being what everyone else is. That's spiritual growth.

But I can't make you grow beyond where you are ready to be right now. So consider this a pact for peace ((((((((((DUAL))))))))))

Thank You sister River!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back