Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Hetheru Oshun, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hetheru Oshun

Hetheru Oshun Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    It's been over 2,000 years since his bated return was (tee-hee):lol: "prophesied" and StiLL no sign of him :angel1:. Even the VATICAN admitted that he won't be returning. I guess the only trip he was destined to make was the one where he confined, shipped and "delivered" )))HA-LAY-LOSE-YA((( the stolen Africans from the Motherland to the heLLs of North America... The Great White Sky Daddy seems to have pulled the 'wool :haha: over the eyes of his sheep and actually has turned out to be the one who transforms himself into light (guess whoOoh?) :dgrin: :balance: only to brainwash and destroy a people fool-hearted enough :SuN035: to STILL be waiting on his elusive return...:em0400:

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Well, you can't blame Yeshua for the misinterpretations of others, since he never referred to himself as God in the first place.

Of course, I doubt if he did return that he would go by the name Big Sky Daddy, or Diddy, or Jesus anyway.

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    2 Pet 3:1
    This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 Pet 3:2
    That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

2 Pet 3:3
    Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2 Pet 3:4
    And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2 Pet 3:5
    For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2Pe 3:8
    But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2Pe 3:12
    Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2 Peter 3:12 above, is basically the cliche of: "Be Careful what one asks for"

mark*

4. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    Yeah...be sure to tell jee-bus that when he finally gets his GPS to workin' and finally finds his way here :rolleyes: .....2000 + years and counting :ghost::hammer:

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Agrees with what Omowale Jabali stated: "Well, you can't blame Yeshua for the misinterpretations of others, since he never referred to himself as God in the first place."

John 14 is an interesting read and observation.

Whoever wrote John (presumably John), either

1. wrote everything down as it was stated from "Jesus" word for word
    2. had "Jesus" repeat it a few times or gathered it over a period of time
    3. shorthand and paraphrased some of the statements of "Jesus".​

Regardless, "Jesus" didn't write anything down, so much of the writings are interpretations of some form, to which degree I suppose the other writings are used to validate each other.

Jhn 14:1
    Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Jhn 14:2
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jhn 14:3
    And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Some are assuredly into some form of "meta-physics", and if one cannot understand what this alludes to, then let it go for now and come back to it later.

Jhn 14:16
    And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

2Pe 3:12
    Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The Coming day of God (Again, the random outsiders think Jesus is God)
    Read Revelations... reminds me of the movie "War of the Worlds" in a way

Scientology is interestingly an extrapolation of the first and last books​

Mar 13:31

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Mar 13:32
    But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Where does the text make a claim that "Jesus" was going to return?
    "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again"

Is this the passage?​

If "Jesus" makes claim that the "Son" (Jesus) did not know when this was going to occur, how then is he the one returning?

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

• Note: "another Comforter"

Jesus does not make mention of him returning other than "I will come again".

Does one really know or understand the meaning of this?

Let me try something for a moment, just to tickle the brain cells.

Gen 15:1
    After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Mat 1:20
    But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Mind you, the "I will come again" is spoken before "Jesus" was executed.
    He returned 3 days later according to the text, and then again to Saul/Paul, according to the text.

Some mix up his comments of "coming again" with the prophecy of the passing away of the heavens and earth, to which "Jesus" proclaims to not know of this day.

Again, folks reading things from the "outside park bench", and wondering why they get the pop quiz wrong.​

For the sake of literature, at least understand some of the content prior to asking random "pharisees" questions that they essentially created for the sake of money laundering and investment capital.

Pulpit Pimps love the attention, as it brings members and members bring financial security.

The texts, tablets, papyri of old either explain themselves or not, creating nuances that exist outside of them to ask questions that are not really found nor supported by them is something more to do with the straw man than the content itself.

6. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    Well. You all keep waiting and believing. Your choice. I choose I and EyE to save I. I AM Heru the child of Aset and Asar. WAAAAAAAY before this "yeshua/jesus creation. BLACK POWER

7. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    I don't worship or honor the gods of the colonizers and oppressors :flamethrower: :whip:

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Well, "someone" did bring up the topic

Leads back to this...
    Non-Christians focus on Christianity

There is open room to discuss "Ausar" "Auset", and "Heru".

And the culture that came before that as well before the "Egyptians" came.

Pre-cataclysm era of life...

And the culture that came from that.

What do we desire to expound into first?

Heru and the battle of the upper and lower kingdoms?
    Or the Khemitic order of law and universe?

I would like to converse about "Heru" though, as a culture can have much to benefit from the discussion(s).

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I have a question. Why is Egyptian so popular?

10. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    a lot of people seem convinced followin ancient egyptian religious ways is the black thing to do - not sure whys its more popular than say following any other african religion though