Black Spirituality Religion : Did the "Great White Sky Daddy" Lose His Way?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Hetheru Oshun, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hetheru Oshun

Hetheru Oshun Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    It's been over 2,000 years since his bated return was (tee-hee):lol: "prophesied" and StiLL no sign of him :angel1:. Even the VATICAN admitted that he won't be returning. I guess the only trip he was destined to make was the one where he confined, shipped and "delivered" )))HA-LAY-LOSE-YA((( the stolen Africans from the Motherland to the heLLs of North America... The Great White Sky Daddy seems to have pulled the 'wool :haha: over the eyes of his sheep and actually has turned out to be the one who transforms himself into light (guess whoOoh?) :dgrin: :balance: only to brainwash and destroy a people fool-hearted enough :SuN035: to STILL be waiting on his elusive return...:em0400:

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,598
    Well, you can't blame Yeshua for the misinterpretations of others, since he never referred to himself as God in the first place.

Of course, I doubt if he did return that he would go by the name Big Sky Daddy, or Diddy, or Jesus anyway.

3. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    Yeah...be sure to tell jee-bus that when he finally gets his GPS to workin' and finally finds his way here :rolleyes: .....2000 + years and counting :ghost::hammer:

4. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    Well. You all keep waiting and believing. Your choice. I choose I and EyE to save I. I AM Heru the child of Aset and Asar. WAAAAAAAY before this "yeshua/jesus creation. BLACK POWER

5. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    I don't worship or honor the gods of the colonizers and oppressors :flamethrower: :whip:

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,818
    I have a question. Why is Egyptian so popular?

7. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +308
    a lot of people seem convinced followin ancient egyptian religious ways is the black thing to do - not sure whys its more popular than say following any other african religion though

8. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    I don't necessarily "believe" that the Egyptian era was the "most" important. Neither is this a popularity contest, at least for me personally. I do love Khemet as I love the rest of what I know and work to learn about other parts of the Motherland. Khemet was the doorway for my entry into my African self journey, so I will not downplay it neither. It is ALL important to me. I study the Yoruba language as well and my Yoruba name is Iyabo Yewande Maji, :fyi::thankyou:

9. Hetheru Oshun

Ratings:
    +12
    My take on Hetheru's connection with the cow, representing the nurturing as well as life giving qualities of The Great Mother, such as the cow provides nourishing milk for her calf as well as whoever chooses to partake of her life giving fluid. Both, Hetheru as Great Mother and the cow represents nurturing and life, along with Mother's other qualities.

10. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +308
    not sure i even understand your question there - arent these egyptians gods simply sposed to just be aspects of one underlying divinity or something - and what do you mean exacly by human personification