Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion?

True

Do you have that information?

Not a fear but an Understanding that without Faith there is no Vision or Hope

Yes....not religious but Scriptural - it is a guide for a wonder filled Lifemicroorganisms

It is not necessary to believe in the Creator but it is absolutely imperative that you obey Her Laws.
So that you may enjoy a long and wonderful Life.

Religion is the handmaiden of Politics.
Politics is about control.

Nature is the Deity that Created Humanity.
Evolution is a Process in Nature and of Nature.
Nature is not hidden, yes parts of Nature are unseen.
With the appropriate technique or technology that which is unseen can be represented visually.
A good take on words, but it just isn't enough, you apparently have been blinded by such taught religious foolishness, etc. You are the host for your creator! And you just don't get it. Humans evolved from microorganisms, you are the "human host" for your bacteria like ancestors. Actually your human survival actually depends on these billions of bacteria. No man created deity created humans out of dust, etc. Of course believing in this deity can be a source of comfort and solace for humans. But by all means continue believing in these god's & demons, etc. Such has been taught to you since birth anyway. Still your creator and keeper has long been with you, they have long been a part of your being from day one. Your survival depends of them. As they are everywhere. Good luck...

Now you know exactly who and or what your creator is! A one cell microorganism begin your human evolution millions of years ago. They actually created a host for themselves, etc. Believe it or not! But it is exactly what it is! There was no magic human creations, etc. Humankind creatd all these gods, etc. The Greeks & Romans, etc., had many gods! Your creators are inside of you by the billions, on your skin, etc. Still don't beleive me? You eather accept that religious magic, huh? No problem...

A good take on words, but it just isn't enough, you apparently have been blinded by such taught religious foolishness, etc.
One Man's poison is another's food.

You are the host for your creator! And you just don't get it. Humans evolved from microorganisms, you are the "human host" for your bacteria like ancestors. Actually your human survival actually depends on these billions of bacteria.
I concur.

No man created deity created humans out of dust, etc.
Man Named Nature..Man did Not create nature
We are constituted of same elements in our bodies as those found in Dust.

Of course believing in this deity can be a source of comfort and solace for humans. But by all means continue believing in these god's & demons, etc. Such has been taught to you since birth anyway.
True

Still your creator and keeper has long been with you, they have long been a part of your being from day one. Your survival depends of them. As they are everywhere. Good luck...
I agree
Now you know exactly who and or what your creator is! A one cell microorganism begin your human evolution millions of years ago
The Part cannot Be greater than the whole.
Is there a particular specie, variety or an individual microorganism that is The Creator?
Why Not Amino Acids or Polypeptides! afterall unicellular microorganism are composed of them?

. They actually created a host for themselves, etc.
Yes ....Lord of Host

Believe it or not! But it is exactly what it is!
True

There was no magic human creations, etc.
Really depends on what you are referencing.

Humankind creatd all these gods, etc.
Humankind Named Them.

The Greeks & Romans, etc., had many gods!
All of which represented Archetypes of Aspects of Nature in World Culture of Forces extant in The Human Experience

Your creators are inside of you by the billions, on your skin, etc. Still don't beleive me? You eather accept that religious magic, huh? No problem...
Who or What Created these billions of creators that seemed to reside on your skin?

One Man's poison is another's food.

I concur.

Man Named Nature..Man did Not create nature
We are constituted of same elements in our bodies as those found in Dust.

True

I agree

The Part cannot Be greater than the whole.
Is there a particular specie, variety or an individual microorganism that is The Creator?
Why Not Amino Acids or Polypeptides! afterall unicellular microorganism are composed of them?

Yes ....Lord of Host

True

Really depends on what you are referencing.

Humankind Named Them.

All of which represented Archetypes of Aspects of Nature in World Culture of Forces extant in The Human Experience

Who or What Created these billions of creators that seemed to reside on your skin?
No deity... You just can leave your god's and demons alone. If it's here, then in your lectured taught by theologians mind, god must have did it! That's your entire scriptured thought pattern. you live for those handed down stories of gods and demons. You can't answer it, so you passed it origins on to this fabled deity whome you call god. That's the human excuse, it's eaiser to say some god did it! Btw, you can see you, but you will certainly never see this deity you place so much faith in, etc. You don't know what will happen to you after your death, etc. You think and believe in what you've been taught by elders, etc. There is no after life as you think. There is but at the end of life, just death. Who you are physically shuts down and cease to exist. It has been this way since the begining,In reality there is but life and death, nothing after. No religious magic. Btw, even you won't be able to rejoin life and tell. Or will you? Enough said...

No deity... You just can leave your god's and demons alone.
Those are Labels....Look beyond the labels

If it's here, then in your lectured taught by theologians mind, god must have did it!
The Creator did it.

That's your entire scriptured thought pattern. you live for those handed down stories of gods and demons.
Stories tell a Truth...hence they are true.
Gods and demons represent features of reality.

You can't answer it,
Here Cometh the answer

so you passed it origins on to this fabled deity whome you call god.
Yes...a force, aspect or process in existence did it.....call It what you may.

That's the human excuse, it's eaiser to say some god did it!
Yes...as we grow to learn and know more of what Is

Btw, you can see you, but you will certainly never see this deity you place so much faith in, etc.
It's all around it is all I see...I cannot help but see it

You don't know what will happen to you after your death, etc.
True... I do not know it all but what I know is that I will Awaken to Life

You think and believe in what you've been taught by elders, etc.
What do you think and believe what has been taught to you by your contemporaries, compatriots or children?
Elders teach us to think for ourselves, in so doing We the children ask questions to which the Elders give their Answer.

There is no after life as you think. There is but at the end of life, just death. Who you are physically shuts down and cease to exist.
You are Entitled to your Opinion.
The Elders are You but older, think and teach differently.

It has been this way since the begining,In reality there is but life and death, nothing after. No religious magic.
Only Life for All Is various expressions of Life.

Btw, even you won't be able to rejoin life and tell. Or will you? Enough said...
Those who have done so are often discredited or made into Gods or Saints....some believing some not believing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back