Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Fear Of Death Give Birth To Religion?

For the finally time, "Who Is God?" Describe this God without using scriptures!
NATURE.

How is God the before and after?
Eternal means beyond time...Timeless
God is Eternal...No Beginning or Ending - No before or after.
Circle, Cycle,Cipher, Infinity - Ouroboros.

Yeah I know, you can't explain it. After all not one of you can and never will view God!
I see NATURE everyday and night....All is Nature.

It's a shame that not one of you actually know who your creator is!
DO YOU? know who the Creator is? Tell us?

all of you must rely on your belief system, etc.
And so must you as well.

You are taught by elders and theoligians to believe these fabled religious tales actually happened,
You criticise Fundamental Literalism yet you cry for it as proof.
etc. Regardless of scripted words spoken, not one of you really know! It's all centered around one word, "Believe." That's it...
It matters not whether they actually happen or not.....what is important is the Truth they are intended to impart.
Believe, Faith and Conviction are essential to Spirituality and Religion

NATURE.

Eternal means beyond time...Timeless
God is Eternal...No Beginning or Ending - No before or after.
Circle, Cycle,Cipher, Infinity - Ouroboros.

I see NATURE everyday and night....All is Nature.

DO YOU? know who the Creator is? Tell us?

And so must you as well.

You criticise Fundamental Literalism yet you cry for it as proof.

It matters not whether they actually happen or not.....what is important is the Truth they are intended to impart.
Believe, Faith and Conviction are essential to Spirituality and Religion
Really begin to understand and really study the human body from head to toe, and still convince me that your God created humankind from what? Also tell me if humans were simply created from [I'll let you fill in that part] or some how evolved [from microorganisms, etc.] on this planet. Really besides just saying it, "god created man," etc. Exactly what was man created from? I never bought that lie about Eve being created from a rib, etc., from this hu-man Adam who this deity just created, etc. How do your scriptures say it all happened? Was this human created from the dirt of the earth? How?? Remember now, the human body cannot survive without these billions of various bacteria, etc. God must be one big Chief microorganism, because they are all over this planet and the universe! In the Oceans, in the are, drining water, food, yu name it! They exist on and inside just about everything thing on this earth. Now you can tell me that God created them too. I already know... Believe in your religion as you will, maintain your religious faith, but no deity out of dirt/dust, etc., created humankind, etc. Especially not just out of thin air as by some kind of magic, etc. Repeating mere scriptures won't change what is truth, But if your religious beliefs gives you the feeling of being watched over and looked after by a unseen benevolent caretaker, so be it. Sorry. I just happened to know better... Now I am ready for the scripted word game.

Really begin to understand and really study the human body from head to toe, and still convince me that your God created humankind from what?
Not my God but God Being the Creator.
All Substance is from God....The Creator created Humanity from Herself.

Also tell me if humans were simply created from [I'll let you fill in that part]
From God/Creator

or some how evolved [from microorganisms, etc.] on this planet. Really besides just saying it, "god created man," etc. Exactly what was man created from?
The only thing that was available - Nature.

I never bought that lie about Eve being created from a rib, etc.,
Why not.....You don't believe cloning is possibly?

from this hu-man Adam who this deity just created, etc.
Nature is the Deity.

How do your scriptures say it all happened?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God said the Word And the Word was made flesh.
God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.

We are Beings of Light

Was this human created from the dirt of the earth? How??
The Creator fashioned man out of clay and blew breathe in his nostrils

Remember now, the human body cannot survive without these billions of various bacteria, etc. God must be one big Chief microorganism, because they are all over this planet and the universe! In the Oceans, in the are, drining water, food, yu name it! They exist on and inside just about everything thing on this earth. Now you can tell me that God created them too.
Yes...They too are apart of Creation and Nature.
Some Spiritual Traditions refer to the Planet Earth as a Living Being....Gaia - Mother Earth or Mother Nature

I already know... Believe in your religion as you will, maintain your religious faith, but no deity out of dirt/dust, etc., created humankind, etc. Especially not just out of thin air as by some kind of magic, etc.
Nature certainly did, do you agree?
What you calling "thin air" just means beyond which humans cannot see on the electromagnetic light spectrum.

Repeating mere scriptures won't change what is truth,
Yes...if the Truth is within them there scriptures.

But if your religious beliefs gives you the feeling of being watched over and looked after by a unseen benevolent caretaker, so be it.
Yes it does feel like that sometimes...and wish to increase the amount depth and quality of those feelings.

Sorry. I just happened to know better... Now I am ready for the scripted word game.
Do not be sorry.

Not my God but God Being the Creator.
All Substance is from God....The Creator created Humanity from Herself.

From God/Creator

The only thing that was available - Nature.

Why not.....You don't believe cloning is possibly?

Nature is the Deity.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God said the Word And the Word was made flesh.
God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.

We are Beings of Light

The Creator fashioned man out of clay and blew breathe in his nostrils

Yes...They too are apart of Creation and Nature.
Some Spiritual Traditions refer to the Planet Earth as a Living Being....Gaia - Mother Earth or Mother Nature

Nature certainly did, do you agree?
What you calling "thin air" just means beyond which humans cannot see on the electromagnetic light spectrum.

Yes...if the Truth is within them there scriptures.

Yes it does feel like that sometimes...and wish to increase the amount depth and quality of those feelings.

Do not be sorry.
Well at lease you are persistent in your beliefs, etc. Yet, the bottom line is, you and others haven't a clue regarding your human origins, etc. You all have this fear of something adverse happening if you don't believe, etc. Also religious teachings have led you to believe that some good would be bestowed on you , here or in your perceived afterlife That's only if you believed in this creator, etc. Yet I find that Religion is false path to world slavery of humanity. Religion has gone to great lengths to deceive and mislead humanity. No deity simply waved his or her hands and created humans, humans evoved on this planet as humans were partnered with bacteria,[Even today our human survival depends on such microorganisms] microorganisms some hundreds of millions of years ago. No unseen hidden deity created our species. Nor had no undertaking in our evolving to our human present stage either.Our microorganism ancestors are all over and inside the human body, etc. It is your creation architect. I'll rest my case...

Well at lease you are persistent in your beliefs, etc.
True

Yet, the bottom line is, you and others haven't a clue regarding your human origins, etc.
Do you have that information?

You all have this fear of something adverse happening if you don't believe, etc.
Not a fear but an Understanding that without Faith there is no Vision or Hope

Also religious teachings have led you to believe that some good would be bestowed on you , here or in your perceived afterlife
Yes....not religious but Scriptural - it is a guide for a wonder filled Life

That's only if you believed in this creator, etc.
It is not necessary to believe in the Creator but it is absolutely imperative that you obey Her Laws.
So that you may enjoy a long and wonderful Life.

Yet I find that Religion is false path to world slavery of humanity. Religion has gone to great lengths to deceive and mislead humanity.
Religion is the handmaiden of Politics.
Politics is about control.

No deity simply waved his or her hands and created humans, humans evoved on this planet as humans were partnered with bacteria,[Even today our human survival depends on such microorganisms] microorganisms some hundreds of millions of years ago. No unseen hidden deity created our species. Nor had no undertaking in our evolving to our human present stage either.Our microorganism ancestors are all over and inside the human body, etc. It is your creation architect. I'll rest my case...
Nature is the Deity that Created Humanity.
Evolution is a Process in Nature and of Nature.
Nature is not hidden, yes parts of Nature are unseen.
With the appropriate technique or technology that which is unseen can be represented visually.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back