Food Discussion : Did the Dutch "steal" this African food?

WOw, looks amazing for sure. Thank you so much for the info on ordering. I would like to try this, especially the Stews. I am not too keen on sourdough, but I don't mind giving this a try. Thanks again!!
I hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think when you try the food. For me, it looked like and closely tasted like southern cooking. It made me realize how similar African Americans and Africans are in foods.

Also, I was never a lover of sour dough bread either until I tasted injera and used it to sop up some tasty stew gravy. I have always been a knife and fork (English style) sistah until eating Ethiopian food. Wash your right hand and dive in and it's okay to lick your fingers. lol

Just thinking that this style of eating dates back over 2000 years is enriching in and of itself.

I hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think when you try the food. For me, it looked like and closely tasted like southern cooking. It made me realize how similar African Americans and Africans are in foods.

Also, I was never a lover of sour dough bread either until I tasted injera and used it to sop up some tasty stew gravy. I have always been a knife and fork (English style) sistah until eating Ethiopian food. Wash your right hand and dive in and it's okay to lick your fingers. lol

Just thinking that this style of eating dates back over 2000 years is enriching in and of itself.
I will let you know. There is a restaurant I found here in Denver, so I am just waiting for payday, and then it on! lol thanks again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back