Black Spirituality Religion : Did Prophet Mohammed really receive the Quran from Allah?

Pharaoh Jahil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
Peace...

How do we know that Mohammed (pbuh) actually recived the Quran from Allah, and not from the Nestorians, or the other Coptic Orders in the deserts of Kush? Was He actually an initiate of secret Nazarene Orders who believed in the mission of Jesus but not in his divinity, and who refused to believe that Jesus was the Son of God?

Mohammed (pbuh) traveled into Ethiopia often with his wife Khadijah, is it really a stretch to believe that He was influenced by the religion of the region?

There are many who say that Mohammed never produced a miracle like other prophets, yet wouldn't the Qur'an be a miracle since it was revealed through an illiterate man, or are we missing something? Perhaps, the Qur'an was memorized by Mohammed, and given to Him by the Ethiopian Sage known as Jabril. Perhaps Mohammed was sent by the Ethiopians to bring the religion of Jesus back to it's proper teaching.

Mohammed (pbuh) sent the early believers into Ethiopia for refuge. He knew that based on what they believed that they would be protected there...Bilal was an Ethiopian slave who quickly embraced the Message of Mohammed. Perhaps Islam was not new to these people, only new to the Bedouin Arab.

The Quran mentions an Ethiopian Sage by name, Luqman. He is said to be Wise. The Qur'an says that "We gave him wisdom".

Was Islam already in Kush, and simply given to Mohammed by certain Nazarene priests?

I agree with all of the knowledge presented here.

In addition, the QUR'AN makes allusions to the AKASKHIC RECORDS, the book of wisdom from LUQMAN as you mentioned, even the PERT EM HERU.

It's unfortunate, however, that Islam had taken the "orthodox" route, and dumbed down on a spiritual (esoteric) and intellectual (philsophical) level.

Ultimately, the fallacies of man-made innovations such as Hadith, Prophet worship, and sectarianism have nearly destroyed any hopes of reclaiming such a rich spiritual heritage.

It's not a coincidence that Islam was placed as guardian over one of the most potent geographical regions of the world.

I only hope that the Muslims (and Gods) of the world only realize this, before it's too late, and the Devil snatches our birthright for good.

SALAAM and HOTEPU

SAMURAI36 said:
I agree with all of the knowledge presented here.

In addition, the QUR'AN makes allusions to the AKASKHIC RECORDS, the book of wisdom from LUQMAN as you mentioned, even the PERT EM HERU.

It's unfortunate, however, that Islam had taken the "orthodox" route, and dumbed down on a spiritual (esoteric) and intellectual (philsophical) level.

Ultimately, the fallacies of man-made innovations such as Hadith, Prophet worship, and sectarianism have nearly destroyed any hopes of reclaiming such a rich spiritual heritage.

It's not a coincidence that Islam was placed as guardian over one of the most potent geographical regions of the world.

I only hope that the Muslims (and Gods) of the world only realize this, before it's too late, and the Devil snatches our birthright for good.

SALAAM and HOTEPU

Peace,

Samurai, You are alright with me!

It's not a coincidence that one of the sayings of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is:

"Learn to know thyself."

Considering that this is written on the Pyramids in Kemet.

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back