Black People : DID MLK & MALCOLM X, DIE FOR NOTHING AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MESSAGE ??

they were isolated and left alone by the Black community in the months before they died and thier legacy is still isolated today, despite the capacity for every Black youth to carry all the audio, video and text of that legacy on a Blackberry.

Folks should see that movie this and next week on cable called,
'IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"
because there are real life Black versions of the hero and the villain in the Black community since that movie was made, and what we see today is a Black version of "Potter'sville"

The sad fact of the matter is no race of people think like individuals, and that is why the making and braking of culture, determines wether one is pliant to mind control or not.

Therefore unless we control what the IN THING is amongst those who will soon be adults, these 2 great men will be nothing more thenfaces on a postage stamp to future generations.
Case in point;

More Black males revered and researched Frank Lucas after seeing "American Gangster" a movie made by Hollywierd,
then revered and researched Malcolm after seeing him in Spike Lee's "X" a movie made by a brother for his people

they were isolated and left alone by the Black community in the months before they died and their legacy is still isolated today, despite the capacity for every Black youth to carry all the audio, video and text of that legacy on a Blackberry.

'IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"
because there are real life Black versions of the hero and the villain in the Black community since that movie was made, and what we see today is a Black version of "Pottersville"

The sad fact of the matter is no race of people think like individuals, and that is why the making and braking of culture, determines whether one is pliant to mind control or not.

Therefore unless we control what the IN THING is amongst those who will soon be adults, these 2 great men will be nothing more than faces on a postage stamp to future generations.
Case in point;

More Black males revered and researched Frank Lucas after seeing "American Gangster" a movie made by Hollyweird,
then revered and researched Malcolm after seeing him in Spike Lee's "X" a movie made by a brother for his people

I agree wholeheartedly that we dropped the ball.

But I figured, If we know when we dropped the ball. Perhaps we can pick it back up . Is it too late ??

Both men life and death gave an example of what we had to endure , and sacrifice for the masses. And nobody else wanted to pay such a price.

Both men suffered from deep depression, Paranoia Which was understandable, and both men KNEW they were going to be killed.

I believe when they died, we also buried their dream because nobody was willing to make such a sacrifices anymore.

I like what you said about the in thing, and we can;t yet control ourselves more less anything or anybody else. We are not in no condition. And looks like the system is designed for us to stay in this piss poor state of mental chains.

So ultimately they achieved exactly what they wanted by taking their life and make them motors which was much better to keep us under control.

Does that make sense to you ?? ( Hoping, I explain that correctly ) With MLK birthday next month and black history month rights around the corner. I Wonder if both men had the hindsight to see what we became in the future. Would they make such sacrifices all over again.

In short was it worth it ??

When you see that movie in light of what I mentioned

I agree wholeheartedly that we dropped the ball.

But I figured, If we know when we dropped the ball. Perhaps we can pick it back up . Is it too late ??

Both men life and death gave an example of what we had to endure , and sacrifice for the masses. And nobody else wanted to pay such a price.

Both men suffered from deep depression, Paranoia Which was understandable, and both men KNEW they were going to be killed.

I believe when they died, we also buried their dream because nobody was willing to make such a sacrifices anymore.

I like what you said about the in thing, and we can;t yet control ourselves more less anything or anybody else. We are not in no condition. And looks like the system is designed for us to stay in this piss poor state of mental chains.

So ultimately they achieved exactly what they wanted by taking their life and make them motors which was much better to keep us under control.

Does that make sense to you ?? ( Hoping, I explain that correctly ) With MLK birthday next month and black history month rights around the corner. I Wonder if both men had the hindsight to see what we became in the future. Would they make such sacrifices all over again.

In short was it worth it ??

you will have your answer

If Malcolm X and MLK was alive to day. What will they say about the conditions of blacks today ?? They would not understand our president's and other prominent leaders' role in civil rights, they would not understand why we only have one Black Senator (who was not even elected and will be leaving office soon), and they would not understand why we are punishing ourselves.

Did these two great men died for nothing ?? What was the message that was suppose to be part of our legacy ??They did not die for nothing. They laid the foundation and now we are "closed to work on construction." But we will get there.

'IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"
because there are real life Black versions of the hero and the villain in the Black community since that movie was made, and what we see today is a Black version of "Potter'sville"I never watched that old movie. But I will just to see what you are talking about. I googled it, and I see where you are coming from.

Case in point;

More Black males revered and researched Frank Lucas after seeing "American Gangster" a movie made by Hollywierd,
I never understood why won the Oscar for Training Day (a dime a dozen, forgettable movie) and not for X. But it is funny how Black males flock to the gangsta profile and then get mad when someone calls them a criminal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back