river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author

"I love being Black. I am proud of my race. I have pride and dignity"

A self hater who is trying to make whites feel comfortable is not going to get on national television and say this. He wouldn't. So let's lay to rest the myth.

Watching Michael, listening to his words I see no trace of the wacky weirdo the press would have us believe he is.

Do actions speak louder than words? Not necessarily because it is with words that we interpret action and give that action meaning after the fact. We can let the racist press interpret Michael's actions or we can let the man speak for himself.

He represents all of us

When he got to the top he saw even more discrimination then when he was a child, and regardless of a "skin disorder" he did not settle to look like Yellow man or any oher Black albino you and I see in the hood, he decided to remove every single African feature of his appearance, now wthere he was concious of that or not is another issue, and i wonder if his father had his gonads tampered with or testosterone level, as did the Europoeans did to young boys to keep thier voices high for Aria's and opera.

When he got to the top he saw even more discrimination then when he was a child, and regardless of a "skin disorder" he did not settle to look like Yellow man or any oher Black albino you and I see in the hood, he decided to remove every single African feature of his appearance, now wthere he was concious of that or not is another issue, and i wonder if his father had his gonads tampered with or testosterone level, as did the Europoeans did to young boys to keep thier voices high for Aria's and opera.

Michael had vitiligo , which is a skin disorder that makes a person lose his or her pigment and leaves them with porcelon white skin . I personaly have seen several black people with this disorder in my everyday life, so I believe Michael was telling the truth and also I have seen pics of Michael's arms and hands without makeup on them , his arms and hands had dark patches of skin just as a person with vitiligo would have.

Michael had vitiligo , which is a skin disorder that makes a person lose his or her pigment and leaves them with porcelon white skin . I personaly have seen several black people with this disorder in my everyday life, so I believe Michael was telling the truth and also I have seen pics of Michael's arms and hands without makeup on them , his arms and hands had dark pathes of skin just a person with vitiligo would have.

well,..our Brother MJ, also said that he only had work done twice on his nose..

but hey, whos counting?

Peace,

The man had issues. We know this. Did he hate his own blackness? I'll leave it up to the individual to decide for self.

Here's what we KNOW:

Michael made a choice to have offspring with who? White women.

Michael has a skin disorder that left him with non-melinated patches of skin. He could have gone in three directions with his solution. He could have done nothing. He could have covered himself in makeup to look his original color or he could have gone white. We know for actual fact which direction he went in.

He had several procedures done to change his appearance. Did they make him look more ethnic "negroid" or did they make him look European? He got rid of his original "negroid" nose, hair, lips and chin.

Sound travels at the rate of 1120 feet per second

Light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles per second

I remember the Oprah interview and I heard what Mr. Jackson said, yet I saw him first.

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back