Black Entertainment : did Lyor Cohen invent Hip Hop?

jamesfrmphilly said:
keepin it real?
whose reality?

WHAT??? Lyor Cohen didnt have a thing to do with the invention of hip hop. He invented hip hop about as much as Elvis invented rock. What is your source? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Matter of fact, he has less to do with the invention of hip hop than Elvis did with rock....he never said a rhyme in his life....you were never into hip hop were you..its generations below you so I guess that is why you believe such misinformation...it aint your fault. ;)

Peace

MrBlak said:
WHAT??? Lyor Cohen didnt have a thing to do with the invention of hip hop. He invented hip hop about as much as Elvis invented rock. What is your source? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Matter of fact, he has less to do with the invention of hip hop than Elvis did with rock....he never said a rhyme in his life....you were never into hip hop were you..its generations below you so I guess that is why you believe such misinformation...it aint your fault. ;)

Peace
i ask a simple question and you dump abuse on me.
why?
did i say something to offend you?

i just asked whose reality are you keeping.

Lyor owns a record lable that has produced many artists. He is basically Russel Simmons partner...or was. I am not sure about now.

@James: That was not posed as a question so much as an accusation of some white dud having invented hip hop and us being fools for following the art form. If that was not your intention, I apologize....but it is not beneath many older people, and hip hop haters of all ages to come up with such statements....that is why I responded how I did.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back