Black Spirituality Religion : Did Jesus Resurrect Lazarus...or Was He Imitating Ausar of Kemet???

ShemsiEnTehuti

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA

***All images I have scanned and uploaded to an image server***

Most are familiar with the story of Jesus "raising the dead" as in the account John 11 with Lazarus. As we read into this chapter, Jesus confirms the death:

So Jesus then said to them plainly, "Lazarus is dead, ~John 11:14​

Afterwards, Jesus goes to the tomb of Lazarus (and I stress tomb):

So Jesus, again being deeply moved within, came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone was lying against it. ~John 11:38​

After going to the tomb of Lazarus and praying, Jesus makes the most peculiar statement to resurrect Lazarus.

He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." ~John 11:43

"Lazarus, come forth"???...does this not sound strikingly Kemetic in nature (more on that in a bit). The subsequent verse is what convinced me that this Jesus story is a hack, and copied (like most of the so called miracles in the Bible) from Kemetic theosophy.

The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go." ~John 11:44​

Does this not sound like Jesus just resurrected a mummified man (wrapped in Egyptian-style linens) from a tomb? Not convinced yet?...let's disect this a bit further.

Kemetic kings were always equated to Heru (Horus), the son of Ausar (Osiris), born by the holy spirit of his father through the virgin Auset (Isis). Ausar was killed as a sacrifice to the world, but was resurrected to judge all men in the afterlife...sound familiar?

The way Ausar was resurrected was by way of his son, Heru...

[picture of resurrection]
ausarheruresurrection6eu.jpg

Heru would proclaim in a loud voice, "Ausar, come forth!" as it is written in the Kemetic texts & tombs as well as verified by the Egyptologist Gerald Massey in Ancient Egypt:Light of the World. If you recall, Jesus said "Lazarus, come forth". In the Semitic language, Lazarus transliterates to "El Azar" (as reported by Massey) which means "The God Ausar (Osiris)". Therefore, this account in John 11:43 of Jesus is him essentially saying, "Ausar (Osiris), come forth". Now the word "Lazarus" is a thinly disguised L-ASURAS. Asur, is the real name of Osiris in Egyptian. 'L' just means 'the,' as in the modern French.

Another far too coincident similarity is the fact that Jesus started his ministry at about 30 years old (Luke 3:23). Heru was always 30 years old when he resurrected Ausar according to Kemetic texts. Then we have the mothers. Jesus' mother and close friend had the same name of Mary. Mery/Mary was a common name in Kemet/Egypt that meant "beloved", which was added to certain names. In particular, it was the name given to Auset (Mery-Auset), the mother of Heru and wife of Ausar.

I am not a religionist, but granted you have a choice (or want to believe in something), which one is the mother of God for African people...Auset or Mary?...

[side-by-side picture...]
ausetmarycompare10ot.jpg

...which woman is the seat of legitimacy for the African God?...

virginmothercompare1mi.jpg

Finally, if you believe that any man sits on a throne after you die to pass judgement on you as God, would it be the coal-black Ausar or the lily-white Jesus?...

ausarvsjesus7hf.jpg

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
I thought this would have received more attention...oh well...
Ausar does'nt exist...so who cares?!

I dealt with this in my book to the degree of allowing the people to go to the rear section of Gerald Massey's work "Ancient Egypt, Light of the World" where he has a side by side display of ancient Kemetic verses and so called Christian verses...revealing how one is simply a copy of the other...the ones that existed well over 4,000 years earlier. In fact, Massey listed over 250 direct parallels revealing that what we have in the Bible is false or stolen stories. As for Ausar or Osiris being real? The tomb of Ausar was discovered by "Amelineau" in Abydos. I refer you to pages 126 to 131 of "Egypt Revisited" by Ivan Van Sertima.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back