Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jesus have a Pet?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Who is the Pet of Jesus
By Andre Austin

Jesus Pet was Peter. Jesus said:

“And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the Netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven”-Matthew 16:18-19

Peter serves as two functions a rock/foundation and key to the underworld. Peter’s double function is also secretly hidden in his name. His name has two functions Pet and Er.

Pet is the Egyptian sky god being the foundation of heaven. Under Pet is two rock mountains called sunrise and sunset. See Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends By Lewis Spence p.125

Er is “The darkness of the Netherworld” According to Cliff notes on Mythology p.48 Plato (Republic 612E-614D)talked about Er going to the region of the underworld with two openings the left/west for unjust and right for the just/East. The keys for death in the underworld were silver/moon (Rev 1:18) and the gold key was for the east of the sun for eternal life. East is associated with the rising sun and healing. The Gold key unlocks your body that lives in Hades/Netherworld to eternal life in the East.

Paul serves as the second rock to the east. Peter was refered to as being in the Underworld but Paul speaking like Hermes/Thoth (Romans 14:12) was linked by that name as an Egyptian “Sun priest” Paul claims “I have laid a foundation” [also] see 1 Corinthians 3:10.

East/Sun/Gold Rock/mountain sunrise / Light right eye (Sun)
West/Moon/silver Rock/mountain sunset/ darkness left eye (moon)

The Egyptians buried all their dead to the west in mountains/cave
Er is associated with the death in darkness to the west or left eye of the moon.
When Thoth/Hermes brings back the life of Osiris he cures his right eye (sun) by raising up his hair (clouds).See The Egyptian Book of the dead

Now I know I might possibly know the hidden meaning of what Jesus was talking about when he said: “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness” Luke 11:34

Christianity, Plato all owe the ancient Egyptians for their concepts of Heaven and Hell. Peter the foundation of the Church was none other than the Egyptian Pet.

Note:
“The exact position of heaven does not appear to have been located, (Plato said to the right i.e east and upward) but it may be said in a general sense that the Egyptians believed it to be placed somewhere above the sky. They called it Pet. The heavens and the sky they regarded as a slab, each end of which rested on a support formed of the two mountains…the mountains of sunrise (east) and sunset (west)” –Lewis Spence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back