Black Christians : Did Jesus Christ go from being 100% God, to 100% man and BACK to 100% God?

That's not two "different" persons. They are the same, They are one. Some just have trouble understanding their oneness and think the Son was stating He was the Father, but He was stating He is one with the Father, as His faithful are one with The Father and Son, also.

But as a note, I saw you said you were not Christian, and that you don't believe in and accept the truth of the Bible, and since this is the Christian sub-forum, it'd be best you didn't post here starting any disputes. It could get you into trouble.

the bible in its english translations leave many things about the truth misunderstood. the term bible comes from the greek translation, but that is not the original language that the original righteous scriptures were written.

christianity is a byproduct of the many tamperings that are being done to the righteous scriptures. the truth of THE FATHERS WORDS are still there, but if you really do not study to show yourself approved and search THE WORD as though you are looking for hidden treasure; you'll always see the christian overlay which augments and hides the truth...

There are many folks that say the Bible contradicts it self, but do not put forth a diligent righteous effort to ever understand why! THE RIGHTEOUS SCRIPTURES ARE A True AFRICAN HISTORY BOOK OF RECORDS. that aint got nothing to do with christianity, jesus, etc. THAT IS WHAT YOUR ENEMIES WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE...

But don't take my statement as the truth. Because the righteous truth is only given to those who righteously seek it out for themselves... The straight and narrow way isn't often found: Because There Are Few Who Are Actually Looking In The Right Place...

the bible in its english translations leave many things about the truth misunderstood. the term bible comes from the greek translation, but that is not the original language that the original righteous scriptures were written.

christianity is a byproduct of the many tamperings that are being done to the righteous scriptures. the truth of THE FATHERS WORDS are still there, but if you really do not study to show yourself approved and search THE WORD as though you are looking for hidden treasure; you'll always see the christian overlay which augments and hides the truth...

There are many folks that say the Bible contradicts it self, but do not put forth a diligent righteous effort to ever understand why! THE RIGHTEOUS SCRIPTURES ARE A True AFRICAN HISTORY BOOK OF RECORDS. that aint got nothing to do with christianity, jesus, etc. THAT IS WHAT YOUR ENEMIES WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE...

But don't take my statement as the truth. Because the righteous truth is only given to those who righteously seek it out for themselves... The straight and narrow way isn't often found: Because There Are Few Who Are Actually Looking In The Right Place...

Again, if you aren't Christian, you shouldn't be posting in this forum with disagreement regarding the bible. This forum isn't for that.

The Father (a God) and the Son, also (a God), are NOT one in the same, but are TWO seperate beings!

There is ONLY one place in the bible where Jesus explains just how He and the Father are one...and He does NOT say that are one in the same.

Search your bible......the answer is there!

They are the same, they are one. Please read my statements correctly. I didn't say, one in the same, but one, and also, the same.

Again, if you aren't Christian, you shouldn't be posting in this forum with disagreement regarding the bible. This forum isn't for that.

Unless your built to do something about my sharing: mind your manners... I'm not a child and you are not my governor.

Because what i'm sharing is the foundation from which christianity was fabricated. Therefore I can share as much as THE FATHER endows me to. You didn't even start the thread and the person who did has not addressed me with disapproval. So be about your business elsewhere.

But as a note, I saw you said you were not Christian, and that you don't believe in and accept the truth of the Bible, and since this is the Christian sub-forum, it'd be best you didn't post here starting any disputes. It could get you into trouble.

O...I just luv it when you point out the obvious...:luv:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back