Black Spirituality Religion : Did Hiram Abiff "the master builder" Exist???

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace

This masonic story was made up BY WHITE masons to re-direct the focus of the fact that the black man is the MASTER BUILDER....

This story has many interpretations and is alluded to in both bible & Qu'ran..

The Story...............

Hiram Abiff was one of 3 major persons responsible for the construction of Sol-o-mon's Temple. The story says that King Solomon, Hiram King of Tyre & Hiram Abiff came together and laid out the plans for the building of the Temple. The knowledge (secret word) was to be kept amongst the 3 until the completion of the Temple. One day while Hiram Abiff, the master builder was on his way to make Noon Prayer he was approached by 3 Jewish ruffians. They were workers & their names were Jubela, Jubelo & Jubelum. Originally there were 15 men who plotted to murder the Master builder but 12 recanted because they had heavenly or spiritual conciousness. ( They say the #12 represents the heavenly or spiritual)

Hiram Abiff was approached by Jubela at the sout gate and Jubela said:

Jubela - "Grand Master Hiram, I am glad to meet you alone this is an opportunity I have long sought. You know you promised us that when the temple was complete we should receive the secrets of a Master Mason, or the Masters Word, whereby we might travel in foreign countries, work and receive Masters wages. The temple is near completio and we have not obtained that for which we so long sought. I therefore, Demand of you the secrets of a Master Mason.

Hiram responds - My brother, this is AN UNUSUAL WAY OF ASKING FOR THE SECRETS OF A MASTER MASON, neither is it the proper time nor place. You keep your promise and I'll keep mine. Wait until the temple is completed, when if found worthy you will receive them, otherwise you can not.

Jubela - Talk not to me of time nor place, at first I did not doubt your veracity, but now I do!! I therefore, Now demand of you the secrets of a Master Mason!

Hiram - I shall not, neither can they be given until the temple is completed, and then only in the presence of Solomon, King of Israel, Hiram King of tyre & myself.

At this point Jubela strikes Hiram Abiff across the THROAT with the 24-inch Gauge (which is one of the working tools of the 1st degree). Hiram turns and runs to the WEST gate where he is met by Jubelo who demands the "secret word" (knowledge). Hiram refuses again and is struck across the left breast by Jubelo with the square of 90 degrees (working tool of the 2nd degree or Fellow Craft). Hiram then makes a desperate attempt to escape through the EAST gate where he is approached by Jubelum who demands of him the word. For resuising the THIRD timeHiram Abiff is struck in the HEAD with a setting Maul (working instument of a master mason) which kills the Master builder.

Hiram was killed with the same tools used to build the temple. (This could ellude to the duality of knowledge, that the same knowledge used for good can also be used for evil). After they killed him they BURIED HIM IN THE RUBBLE OF THE TEMPLE. THen, at MIDNIGHT they took his body and buried it again this time in the WEST on a hill. After this the 3 ruffians tried to escape into Ethiopia so they approached a sea captain down at the port of Joppa (password of a Mark Master Mason) with hopes of leaving Jerusalem. But they were refused because they didn't have the password of Solomon. Ince they were unable to get to Ethiopia because they did not have the correct WORD, they could not break the riddle.

The 3 ruffians returned inland where they hid in a CAVE. The ritual states that when King Solomon entered the Temple the next day and finding the laborers in confusion and no designs on the Tressel board, became concerned about Hiram Abiff. Solomon was then informed that Hiram Abiff had not been seen since 12 NOON the day b4. So Solomon ordered a strict search of every apartment of the Temple & still not finding him anywhere in the Temple, Solomon ordered the Grand Secretary to take roll-call to see if any one of the craft were missing along with Hiram Abiff. The roll-call revealed that the 3 ruffians were also missing. King Solomon then ordered 12 men to do a Search. They were divided into parties of 3's. They traveled EAST, NORTH, SOUTH & WEST in search of the master builder. The party that traveled WEST met the Sea Captain & near the port of Joppa and asked if he had seen any strangers pass that way. The caprain told them that he saw Jubela, Jubelo & Jubelum & they wanted to go to Ethiopia but didn't have the WORD to obtain passage.

THey returned and told SOlomon, who then ordered them to go again and search for Hiram Abiff. They searched dillingently & one of them being weary sat down at the brow of the hill where Hiram was buried. On attempteing to rise to his feet, he accidentally caught hold of the ACACIA plant which easily gave way. This excited his curiosity so he called his other 2 companions & they examined the area to find it was a newly made grave. The story goes on to say that the 3 rufians confess after being caught and taken to Solomon who found them guilty and had them executed.

They have a couple of different endings to this story, but they all only differ on how the ruffians were found and killed. What I want to deal with here is all of the Symbollogy & the cover-up that this stroy as well as the name Hiram Abiff is used to hide even in the BLACK LODGES!!!!!!!

I humbly leave you in peace

This will require some study. Where do we begin? The biblical account? Extra-biblical records?

Not to confuse your question but the name "master builder" reminds me of a play by the same name. I think the author was Ibsen. In this play the master builder is worried that he will be supplanted by the younger builders. His anxiety finally leads him to jump off his own building.

That may be an aside or it may be a vital clue.

river said:
This will require some study. Where do we begin? The biblical account? Extra-biblical records?

Not to confuse your question but the name "master builder" reminds me of a play by the same name. I think the author was Ibsen. In this play the master builder is worried that he will be supplanted by the younger builders. His anxiety finally leads him to jump off his own building.

That may be an aside or it may be a vital clue.

peace sister,

without looking at your reply twice, I would say a vital clue. They tell this story many ways.

- where you DON'T begin is by asking a Mason! you can begin by either researching on the net (as you know) or lie-brary, Encyclopedia or local black book stand (if any in your area).......

- what I have posted above is the official story, but as I said the end is the only thing that changes in regards to how the ruffians were caught and killed for Murdering Hiram Abiff!!!!

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back