Black People : Did George Bush Assault A Sista?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tigre35, Jul 23, 2003.

1. tigre35

tigre35 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    U.S. media still REFUSES to mention Bush sexual assault lawsuit

By Jackson Thoreau

07/18/03: A Texas woman continues to pursue a lawsuit she filed last December against George W. Bush alleging that the White House inhabitant sexually assaulted her.

Contacted by phone at her home in mid-July by this writer, plaintiff Margie Denise Schoedinger said I was one of the first media members to attempt to contact her about the case. In case you’re counting, that’s more than seven months after she filed the legal brief in a Fort Bend County court.

“I am still trying to prosecute [the lawsuit],” said Schoedinger, a 38-year-old African-American woman who lives in the Houston suburb of Missouri City. “I haven’t had a court date set, yet….I want to get this matter settled and go on with my life.”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4144.htm

2. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    this is interesting and I bet it's true.....this is news to me.

3. Jay Rivers

Jay Rivers Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Nine letters---Anita Hill.

Resurection of a past relationship to add blemesh to the next incumbent.

An note the fair and open minded liberalness of that article which is devoted only to the tarnishing of Republicans.

4. Tetsujin

Tetsujin Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    OH DEAR GOD A REPUBLICAN!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!!!!
    In all seriousness, this seems to me to be the usual media stereotyping of blacks as being sex crazed animals. In the eyes of white society, Kobe Bryant must be some sex crazed monkey obsessed with shoving his two foot member into some innocent virginal white girl. It would seem to be the same with the accuser in this instance(sex-crazed n**** b****, right? she must have asked for it). I would be interested to know if any media types have dug into her background or the background of her complaint to see whether or not there is any validaty in her case. When women were falling out of the sky to accuse Clinton, the media even went as far as to suggest that he had something to do with the deaths of Vince Foster and Ron Brown as they might have known to much. So much for our fair and balanced media.

note to Destee: the term 'fair and balanced' used without permission but with the recent faux news v. Franken case being thrown out, I thought I could get away with using it.