Black Entertainment : Did any of you catch The Source Awards last night?

1hotvirgowoman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2004
That's it!, I don't believe that I will be watching another Awards show ever again.....maybe that is a bit too hasty of a decision to make right now.However,I will still watch the BET Awards, atleast THAT may be decent.

Soo, let's talk about the Show.....Why does Fat Joe continue to bring his neighborhood onto the show? The Award was for him and his immediate Crew- not everyone that was watching his video from their homes!

I liked Ciara's and Petey Pablo's performance tho' she couldn't sing for' s***.But she can sho'nuff DANCE!!!.

I stopped watching after NORE came on- I turned the station to watch some Dave Chappelle- WAAY more entertaining!!.

Welp! That's my 5 cents, I want to hear from YOU!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Virgo! My Sistah!

I love you like the truly beautiful sistah that you are, but I can't BELIEVE you made this thread without mentioning Minister Farrakhan being commended!

He sent a message to the brothas (which some of them would not remember it anyway) and he sounded like a pretty good inspirational leader to me. How could you?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I seen was Ludacris coming up to the stage TWICE in a row, and RON ARTEST actually made a cameo! Can you believe that? After all, I think he is getting more support from his people than I thought!

Cedric Denson

Cedric Denson said:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Virgo! My Sistah!

I love you like the truly beautiful sistah that you are, but I can't BELIEVE you made this thread without mentioning Minister Farrakhan being commended!

He sent a message to the brothas (which some of them would not remember it anyway) and he sounded like a pretty good inspirational leader to me. How could you?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I seen was Ludacris coming up to the stage TWICE in a row, and RON ARTEST actually made a cameo! Can you believe that? After all, I think he is getting more support from his people than I thought!

Cedric Denson

Ten Million Thank You's Cedric,

Ced' Chillax, I believe that I might have missed that Train!. when did Farrakhan come on the stage ?. Remember I turned the station after a point. It was too boring.
Hey! Who is Soulja Slim? He died, I heard that much...

Lil' Jon stlye: Yeeeaaaah!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back