Science and Technology : Did Aliens give YT a technoloical leg up?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by thePreacher, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I am not one of those brothas who think all white folks is the devil. I see no collective superiority, or inferiority, when comparing them with any other groups of homo sapiens. Some of them are bright, caring, and admirable beings. But others are 21st century neanderthals who should have been bred out of the gene pool millenia ago if not for the fact that no self respecting woman of better stock would mate with them if her life depended on it. Trust. There is a reason those good ole boys in their pickup trucks have to settle for sleeping with their mamas and sisters and daughters.

But I digress.

I should stop here and also explain that I feel the same way about black folks. Some of them are bright, caring, admirable beings. But others, like the boneheads in this next video, are 21st century neanderthals who should have been bred out of the gene pool millenia ago if not for the fact that no self respecting woman of better stock would mate with them if her life depended on it. So, instead, Mookie knocks up Shaniqua and keeps the blood lines pure:

But, again, I digress.

What I did want to talk about in this thread is the bizarre reality of what we have now in this world, where YTs are getting credit for most of mankind's technological discoveries. This just should not be. YT is not smarter than anybody else. No way.

Some of that, of course, is due to plain ole plagiarism. After YTs burned down the library at Alexandria, and conveniently lost every single word that the prolific Manetho wrote [and he wrote a lot], YT was free to claim that he did this and that he did that.

Hence, any math course you take will, at some point, credit Euclid with being the Father of Geometry despite the fact that reliable details about his birth and death are non-existent, and despite the improbability that the Great Pyramid could have been built thousands of years before Euclid discovered geometry and introduced it to humanity.

But black folks are just as bad about plagiarizing other folks accomplishments. Hence, the black racist members of Destee would have you believe that all black people, even the fools in the next video, are gods and goddesses who share in the accomplishments of Imhotep and Tehuti:

But, again, I digress. I do that a lot as I get older.

One guy, this guy, Hermann Berth, a NASA scientist, a white NASA scientist, offered another explanation for YT's apparent technological advances, but this particular quote never makes it into the approved history books and the approved scientific textbooks. He said, and I am quoting him word for word:

"We have been helped by the people of other worlds."

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother thePreacher ... you've baffled me with the above.

First ... say we're given credit for all things ... acknowledgement ... then what?

What exactly will we gain ... that we don't have now?

Second ... the words you've chosen are disrespectful ... to all homo sapiens.

Who are you to decide which is caring, kind, etc., and which is the neanderthal?

Which are you ... i'd think caring, kind, etc. ... though this post suggests otherwise.

Third ... then you have the nerve to call us names ... Destee Members ... all bold and stuff.

The Black Racist Members of Destee ... ??? ... really ... you gonna call folk what you want?

No ... you're not ... don't do that ... if you have no respect for some ... ignore them.

They are entitled to their krazee opinions ... just like you are.

They must present them respectfully, without calling folk names, just like you.

Fourth ... what does this mean ... should have been bred out of the gene pool millenia ago if not for the fact that no self respecting woman of better stock would mate with them if her life depended on it ... ??

I disagree with much of what you've said, but it's the way you said it, that's problematic.

Otherwise ... it was a great presentation of a diametrically opposed opinion ... :toast:

Be careful how you talk to and about us ... 'cause this is sorta kinda a warning.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
  4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother thePreacher ... it's actually a good topic ... the title ... for those interested in such.

But then you go on this disrespectful rant about people inside of it ... makes it kraziness.

I'm saying this because i said above, i'm diametrically opposed ... but i aint sure of that ... 'cause i don't really know what you're saying ... the disrespect overwhelms the subject, so much so, that i want to close the thread before the kraziness gets worse.

You're really such a great presenter of respectful dialogue ... this baffles me.

Love You!

Destee

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    I'm gonna close it.

You're welcome to repost the same topic, respectfully.

Love You!

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.