Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

After speaking with my attorney, here's what we've come up with since trust is a major issue when involved in overseas business transactions. There's always the possibility of embezzlement by the consignee against the consignor.

We are able to forward as many copies as you are able to purchase at a below retail cost. So that this wholesale price yields a fair return on your investment, ROI.

If you remain interested, follow up by sending your check to the address listed at Amazon.com, concerning the book: Does Color Matter, under About the Author.

Dear Mr Coger,
Please forward me the contact information for you attorney. I would like to speak with him about this matter.
Many Thanks,
Olduvai Limited

Dear Mr Coger,
Please forward me the contact information for you attorney. I would like to speak with him about this matter.
Many Thanks,
Olduvai Limited

Reggie,

Not a problem, but here's the deal, first, contact me as indicated, by phone, email or written letter, to learn your cost at the wholesale rate and to advise how many copies are needed ... Please, follow the below:

We are able to forward as many copies as you are able to purchase at a below retail cost. So that this wholesale price yields a fair return on your investment, ROI.

If you remain interested, follow up by sending your check to the address listed at Amazon.com, concerning the book: Does Color Matter, under About the Author.

Mr Coger,
What are the charges involved with shipping 25 ton shipping container of your books to tanzania africa?
Please find out all of the charges involved.
When you have this information. Please post it so that i can move forward.

Many Thanks,
Olduvai Limited

This isn't a problem Reggie, bulk shipping costs will be figured into the wholesale rate per copy, and shared equally, trust me.

olduvai limited ... you're violating the rules by including a "signature" in most every post you make.

That is a privilege reserved for those that Become a Premium Member ... leaving a signature with each post.

You are spamming us - rule # 5 - and if you do it again, without being Premium, there'll be consequences.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Destee,

How do i let people know my name and company at the end of my post without breaking your rules?

Please advise me.

Many Thanks,

olduvai limited ... you're violating the rules by including a "signature" in most every post you make.

That is a privilege reserved for those that Become a Premium Member ... leaving a signature with each post.

You are spamming us - rule # 5 - and if you do it again, without being Premium, there'll be consequences.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back