Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

:hello: olduvai limited ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Brother rapchild mentioned a concern that every consumer should be aware of, that there are some willing to defraud whoever they can ... so my question is ... how do we know who is the legitimate business person and who is not? Wouldn't they all say the same thing you're saying, promising guarantees, great returns, quality products, etc.?

What advice would you give the consumer on how to protect themselves?

Tanzania is a long way away, to be chasing your money down.

Personally, i'd need you to send me a diamond ... let me see it ... test it ... at no cost, before i'd get involved.

Especially considering we don't know you, you're not a long time Member, i don't see why i should have any confidence in you ... you could have joined us simply to take advantage of us ... though that might not be the case ... how are we to know?

Thanks in advance for any tips determining such, protecting our money, etc.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Dear Destee Staff

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Reggie McFadden. You might know me from HBO's Def Comedy Jam, Martin or In Living Color. Please youtube me - Reggie McFadden on the David Letterman Show

I'm currently living in Tanzania, Africa and i'm the new ambassador of the mining associations in the country and I am also the CEO and President of Olduvai Limited.

Olduvai Limited is a social enterprise company that works directly with the miners and the farmers in the East African Community.

We ship to the USA regularly and our Customs Bond agent who receives all of our shipments is H.W. St John Co. Feel free to contact them to check the validity of our company 516-596-4000.

My offer to your members is authentic and extremely profitable.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
011 255 7588 755 72

Dear Destee Staff

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Reggie McFadden. You might know me from HBO's Def Comedy Jam, Martin or In Living Color. Please youtube me - Reggie McFadden on the David Letterman Show

I'm currently living in Tanzania, Africa and i'm the new ambassador of the mining associations in the country and I am also the CEO and President of Olduvai Limited.

Olduvai Limited is a social enterprise company that works directly with the miners and the farmers in the East African Community.

We ship to the USA regularly and our Customs Bond agent who receives all of our shipments is H.W. St John Co. Feel free to contact them to check the validity of our company 516-596-4000.

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
011 255 7588 755 72

Dear Destee Staff

Best Regards,

Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
011 255 7588 755 72

Hi Reggie ... it's really kewl to meet you like this, have you here with us, but you do realize this is the Internet and anyone can claim to be anyone. Without more substantive, easily accessible and verifiable information, you've not really answered my questions ... you've just given me more work to do.

Again, this is the Internet, and we've all heard of online scams. You're talking about spending thousands of dollars, sending them to another country, and hoping we get what we ordered. That's kinda scary. Being in your business, i can't imagine that i'm the first to have such concerns. Therefore, it would seem that you all would have this base covered already ... with an information web site, references, pictures, history, about us, all kinds of things to calm the cautious energies within one, prior to making such a huge expenditure ... but you don't. I did a bit of googling, and couldn't find a live web site associated with http://olduvailimited.com/.

Given that you can show us videos, etc., speaking to previous endeavors, why not this one?

Is there a video with you, Reggie McFadden, speaking on Olduvai Limited?

Please don't take my queries as an insult, i'm really trying to help you, and everyone that may become involved.

Your business screams, buyer beware, and it would be good if you fully covered that, so folk could freely move forward should they be inclined. Failing to do so is a missed opportunity on your part, or evidence one shouldn't get involved, but i'm not sure which.

Can you help any more than you have already ... without me having to call someone? After all, you solicited us, we did not come to you, therefore, the onus is on you, not us. Seems you'd be prepared (here and now) for these type of introductory questions, with swift, solid, and sound answers ... or you might have put the cart before the horse.

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

Ms Destee,

Please send me your email so i may send you a package. This will answer all of your questions
R.M.

You presented this in the open, to all of us, therefore ... you should be able to answer in the open, to all of us.

Requiring private access (email) now, isn't how we started ... a red flag, and way too early to go there.

If you can't answer questions here, where you started the discussion, i'm not interested in learning more.

And unfortunately, i'd caution others to be very careful moving forward, if at all.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back