Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

Kadijah,

I just read your statements. This is a lot of writing you left behind.

I have two questions, If you recieve the information you need about my company and it turns out that my company is legit, what is your next move?

Are you going to work with me and make some profits and achieve what ever financial goals you may have this year or are you going to just laugh about everything like you are on a sitcom or at comedy show?

I'm very curious to know

Olduvai Limited

All the black folk know each other, eh? **sigh**

@ALL DESTEE BLACK FOLK IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS!!!

Please vouch for the legitimacy of this stranger in cyberspace's assertion that he is Reggie McFadden, that he lives in Tanzania, and that his company is legit.

Thank you. :)

I'm sure I'm as knowledgeable about international copyright LAW as are you. And from this ridiculous assertion, prolly even MORE knowledgeable. For instance, I know that one doesn't have to trademark/copyright their name ON THE BOOKS in every country in the world for appropriation by an outsider of same to be actionable. After all, McDonald's sued a man sir-named McDonald in Ireland for naming his restaurant, you got it!.... McDonald's (and won!). Then there are the numerous American authors who have sued publishers in Eastern European countries for printing copies of and selling their books and not paying them royalties. All one needs do is to get a whiff that another is using one's INTERNATIONALLY COPYRIGHTED name, trademark, physical or intellectual property in a country subject to the INTERNATIONAL agreement signed by that country.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Oh! Btw, do not think the "dismissiveness" in the quoted passage went unnoticed by either Destee, the website owner, nor by anyone else reading this thread. Certainly not by the 'prolly broke nobody' Kadijah from the block. :)

Riiiight.... Gimme $25,000 to.. what is it you say? counter "the lasting effects of slavery?" Or maybe that 25 grand will bring "the lasting effects of slavery" UNDER your control? :11200:

Uh, beg pardon! BEFORE the "enlightened" can "succeed," they must give YOU $25,000.....? :huh:

Whateva.

Carry on. :news:

Mr Coger,

I just read a summary about your alleged book.
So here is my offer to you.

I would be interested in joint venturing with your publisher and selling your book under consignment here in tanzania and in the east african community.

I plan to open a book store in Tanzania to service black writers Internationally and my company Olduvai Limited will be financing the book store through our mining activities. This will be a great book store that services all black writers and comic book artists and writers. Reggie Hudlin has agreed to participate and help me with the project under a good agreement. So, Please let me know if we can do business.

I have to tell you i'm a little worried about doing business with you because your posts to me screams red flags and there are so many book scams on the internet and i don't know one person who owns your book. I've checked around.

And because i feel that you should be enlighten because of studies of biblical history and i'm very curious to meet you and to find out what the delay is.

So, for due diligence purposes can you please post the receipts of the latest sales of your book so that i know , that you are who you say you are, and that you have a real book and that people are actually buying it on amazon.

Please let me know if this is at all possible.

Best Regards,

Many Thanks,
Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

tc (take care) Reggie ............... see you :imout:

Dear Mr Coger,
Its a shame we can't get along, we think so much alike ... A Film-Flam man is a Con Artist.

:huh2:

Your book is currently selling on Amazon for

Mr Coger,

I just read a summary about your alleged book.
So here is my offer to you.

I would be interested in joint venturing with your publisher and selling your book under consignment here in tanzania and in the east african community.

I plan to open a book store in Tanzania to service black writers Internationally and my company Olduvai Limited will be financing the book store through our mining activities. This will be a great book store that services all black writers and comic book artists and writers. Reggie Hudlin has agreed to participate and help me with the project under a good agreement. So, Please let me know if we can do business.

I have to tell you i'm a little worried about doing business with you because your posts to me screams red flags and there are so many book scams on the internet and i don't know one person who owns your book. I've checked around.

And because i feel that you should be enlighten because of studies of biblical history and i'm very curious to meet you and to find out what the delay is.

So, for due diligence purposes can you please post the receipts of the latest sales of your book so that i know , that you are who you say you are, and that you have a real book and that people are actually buying it on amazon.

Please let me know if this is at all possible.

Best Regards,

Many Thanks,
Reggie McFadden
Olduvai Limited

Dear Mr Coger,

Your book is currently selling on Amazon for: 13.24

Not a problem Reggie,

Here's a direct link: www.clydecoger.com Also, check with Ed Gordon of BET, Al Sharpton and Susan Taylor, formerly of Essence Magazine; all three(3) of these high profile people have met and talked with me, and received a copy of my Book, in 2009.

The delay has been money, without which, precludes hiring professional marketing to get the word out.

There is no way I'm gonna supply you with proof of sales, forget that, but, as mentioned earlier, purchased the book and give the Amazon page full review, also, you can contact me from the information provided with the book.

Likewise, I look forward to meeting you Reggie.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back