Tanzania : diamond from tanzania

olduvai limited

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 28, 2013
Dear Destee,

I thank you for welcoming my company Olduvai Limited to your site.

We are a social enterprise diamond and gold procurement company. We work directly with the diamond and gold miners of Tanzania Africa and we would like to joint venture with your members at Destee.

Instead of crowd funding for your film projects, various endeavors, purchasing new properties or applying for bank loans, please joint venture with our organization.

We guarantee that we will make the profits you need monthly to achieve your goals using our diamonds.

For example.
27,000 usd pays for a 5 carat, VVs1, G color stone. This stone cuts to a 3 carat stone and is worth 116,000 usd. We would like to joint venture with you and split these profits with you so that you may achieve our goals. We have a large supply of diamonds available.

The procedure is - the diamond is shipped to USA, Cut and Polished, GIA certified and then sold to our dedicated diamond buyer in the USA and your funds are banked wired to you. This process takes one month.

Please contact us by email so that we may forward you a diamond manifest, proof of shipments, diamond samples and a joint venture agreement,

We guarantee your investment and the quality of our diamonds.

Best Regards,

Olduvai Limited
Ubungo Plaza, Kinondoni
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, Africa
011 255 7588 755 72

Dear Sir,
I am into this kind of Business.I work with a gold/diamond company here in Ghana.There are lots of fraudsters sending me emails saying they have gold/diamond from all over Africa.If you have them i have buyers send me pictures afro nation at ymail dot com and we will take it from there.

Best Regards

:hello: olduvai limited ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Brother rapchild mentioned a concern that every consumer should be aware of, that there are some willing to defraud whoever they can ... so my question is ... how do we know who is the legitimate business person and who is not? Wouldn't they all say the same thing you're saying, promising guarantees, great returns, quality products, etc.?

What advice would you give the consumer on how to protect themselves?

Tanzania is a long way away, to be chasing your money down.

Personally, i'd need you to send me a diamond ... let me see it ... test it ... at no cost, before i'd get involved.

Especially considering we don't know you, you're not a long time Member, i don't see why i should have any confidence in you ... you could have joined us simply to take advantage of us ... though that might not be the case ... how are we to know?

Thanks in advance for any tips determining such, protecting our money, etc.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: olduvai limited ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Brother rapchild mentioned a concern that every consumer should be aware of, that there are some willing to defraud whoever they can ... so my question is ... how do we know who is the legitimate business person and who is not? Wouldn't they all say the same thing you're saying, promising guarantees, great returns, quality products, etc.?

What advice would you give the consumer on how to protect themselves?

Tanzania is a long way away, to be chasing your money down.

Personally, i'd need you to send me a diamond ... let me see it ... test it ... at no cost, before i'd get involved.

Especially considering we don't know you, you're not a long time Member, i don't see why i should have any confidence in you ... you could have joined us simply to take advantage of us ... though that might not be the case ... how are we to know?

Thanks in advance for any tips determining such, protecting our money, etc.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I too am waiting on this response.

Lilpea...:bb:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back