Black Relationships : Dexter King private LOVE

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Dexter King, the youngest son of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King, tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Leah Weber in a private ceremony in California on Friday. Christine King Farris, matriarch of the King family, did not attend the private wedding; however, she said Dexter called her on Saturday to share the good news. “He said, ‘Aunt Chris, I’ve finally taken the step. Leah and I are married,’ ” Christine Farris told the Atlanta Journal Constitution. “I am real pleased that they have gotten together and I wish them all the best. His parents would be very pleased for him.

Dexter, known for being private, is the second of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King’s four children to tie the knot. According to a statement, the newlyweds plan to live in Malibu, Calif., where King has lived for a number of years. Dexter currently serves as chairman of the King Center.
1229976_642415169113766_1120381966_n.png

How about this mixture of love (black & white )
did he leave his family morals or walking in the steps of a American father ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back