Black Short Stories : Devil's Playground

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by the_story, Apr 17, 2004.

1. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    (okay yall bear with me this is the first short story that i have posted on the net...tell me what chu think..)

She used to be a great woman..she didn't know what happened...how in a blink of an eye...something sooo dramatic could change her lyfe...She went from wineing and dining with the best and the baddest, to begging for spare change in the same place where prostitutes went slutting and drug deals were common. She used to be the best,the wealtiest of them all, till one day with the help of some jealous heifahs in the same line of business, broke her down to the bare minimum of nothingness, and embarressed her soo much, that she had to run out of the biznaz, and onto lower things....

Her name was Janus GrayWood, and this was her story...

She was the Big Dog, the first female executive of the fairly new Patterson Lawform, and a self-dubbed prodigy in her profession...to bad noone like her...she was a bitter, arrogant, nagging, TO overly-confident (prideful) in her abilities, and in dire need of a
    reality check..little did she know she was about to get one...She was in the elevator, and in her usual bad mood, cussin out the usual people, (and a few unexpectants) when she heard her boss calling her..."MS.GRAYSON!!!" he said...
    she looked up and his face was all red, and he carried this twisted scowl on his face that could curdle milk..."dang"she muttered under her breath, and walked into his office...

As she shut the door...she looked her red faced boss in the eye and said..."yes?" He glared at her his expression fierce and full of anger...
    "Why don't i have that report due on ur clients process?"he said, breathing heavily...
    What the ****? she thought to herself, wondering what the hell this fool was playing at. she had all the reports given to him that weekend....

"Well?" he snarled, looking her up and down, "I don't know what ur talking about Mr. Eleazar, i had them all on ur desk this weekend."
    He snikered and said "No u didn't..." His twisted expression anger changed, it was something in his eyes that Janenous didn't like, something that she couldn't quite place, that seemed to turn the atmosphere cold...

He walked up to her and touched her leg, rubbing up and down..."Excuse me sir, but this isn't appropriate..." she said under her breath, fear showing evidently in her features, this **** can't be happening again, she thought to herself, shaking her head, i won't let it...

:heart:
    -story

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    o'my wow this was whewwwwwwww story
    ok now bring it on now the rest of dis one
    my mind wondering

3. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    I like this story already why she think her shhh don't stank cuz roses really smell like pooooo lol let me quit,but I likes this story keep it coming and I got patience :peace:

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Gurl!!!!
    You come back soon!
    You hear!
    Me want more!!!!!!!

5. the_story

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    Winter 14 years ago....
    Little Janous was laying in bed readng a book, her mother was at work, and her father was how know's where probably at a bar drunk making a fool of himself, she thought, turning pages, and sighing. Then she heard a car in the drive way. Who could this be, she thought silently to herself before going to the window, when she peeked out she saw her dad's car. **** she thought shaking her head, a omnious forboding cloaking her. why the hell is this happening to her? Why couldn't he have come in at 1:00 in the morning like he alwayz does? As she watched he stumbled out of the car, mumbling to himself about "that **** bet that the boyz cheated him out of." ****. He's in a bad mood to. She thought about hiding in her room but, he only got angrier if she wasn't right there at the snap of his fingers. So she sat on the couch, as tears formed in his eyes. He tumbled through the door..."JANUS!!!' He shouted his voice slurring...

6. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Nice First STory better than some folks I know here in Florida who call themselves Professional Writers.

7. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    lol......that last comment threw me lol.Girl you doin it quit givin us these nips I want a meal lol :grin:

8. the_story

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    lol...i like to tease sistah, but if u ant the real thing....*yaaawwwnnnn* i think i'll do it in the morning...lol..forreal starting real soon...
    :heart:
    -story

9. miomina1

miomina1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i want more

more,more, more! :glasses:

10. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    you know I had to respond to this.....nice topic....I was feelin it.....madd props and a box of kool aid coupons