Black Short Stories : Devil's Playground Pt.6

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by the_story, May 11, 2004.

1. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    The once "Great" Janus Grayson found herself slumped on the side of a side walk, in the cold dead night, along with a few other prositutes that had been sold out or, came to this bizniz of their own free will...as the weeks had went by and she came to know the whores better, (well, some of them, some wouldn't even talk just cut her a mean glare, and switch away to service some man in a lewd act to make some paper that wasn't even theirs) she came to realize that some of the hoes really did LIKE what they were doing, loved it even. Some, like this one gurl (20,21, years) said that she couldn't imagine another lifestyle, that as long as she made that money for
    Kanye Jackson A.K.A Crusah (Crusher, was the one that kidnapped her.) They said that he gave them whatever they wanted. She became close with this particular gurl. Her name was Zena, she was different then the rest, she HATED what has become of her, what she was forced to do. They would talk when none of there johns came by to pick them up. She would breif Janous on the rules. "Now u know, if u don't bring him up to 1,000 by the end of the week, he gets maniac on ur ***, has gotten me in trouble a couple of tymes, but not as much as the other gurls, U can only trust in God to get chu out of situtations like these, ya know?"

Now this got Janus's attention, "Um no i'm not real sure i understand, see u still trust in god after the situation he put u in?

"Well yeah, why not?"
    "He has left u in a slum thats why not, he has screwed u over, left u alone, all that god fearing talk is a bunch of ****, how can u believe that he will save u?"

"He told me."
    Told u what"
    that he will get me out of here, save me, and then use me to help others, so they can be saved as well."

Janus looked at Zena in disbelief...she shook her head...I'm going to need an Advil for this one...

to be continued....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    feeling all of this story as i start from the top and read
    it's ready sistah for print.......

3. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Stooooory:wave:Hey girl you know I had to come through and check you,I like this piece:wink:keep the treats poppin :read:

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Dang, sistah gurl a prostitute??? That's crazy yo. I was feeling it. Everythin' about God and all. This was most def a tyte piece. Yo, you racking up your kool-aid packs ain't cha? Cause I think this one deserves a kool-aid pack. I'll send them to you one day. One day, you're going to open your mail and get about fifty of them and be like "Oh, couldn't be nobody but foxi." :wink:

5. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    lol that sounds like somfin u would do, i can only imagine :D anyway, thanks for the koolaid packs and i'm glad u liked it...

(P.S yall don't think i have forgotten this story, ima finish it, soon..)
    :heart:
    -story

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The plot thickens! I'm interested in this girl. Most writing instructors say your protagonist has to be sympathetic--somebody that people like and care what happens to them but you take a girl who is hard to like and we still care what happens. Good stories follow the rules. Great stories break them and do it successfully.

You give the tease that's bound to please