Black People Politics : Devices of PUNISHMENT!

Do you agree with Claude Anderson "devices of punishment"?

• Yes - slam the door shut.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You must see some irony here.

The conversation need not rush. However when you can reclaim your book (or find the quotation on the internet) then one can discuss the quotation. To invite others to criticize something which they can not see is to go against your own advice on not being ready to believe what other people say [here of Dr. Claude Anderson.]
Thank you for your pleasant tone of debate. I believe I have given enough quotes from Dr. Anderson to reveal to people the intent of his model for nation building; but I will surely let you know when I uncover the book. :)

Sooo, it is okay to have your liberty taken away as long as it is Black on Black domination. See "White Supremacy: Exploring the contours..." Claud Anderson, Separatist said, the movement will not work unless those who don't accept the Separatist rules of living have "devices of punishment" used against them. There are those agreeing with Claud.

It is hard to believe that there would be any who would want to contain or be contained, enslaved to the will of those whose ideology is based in control over the free actions of any who choose peaceful happiness for himself in free agency. Further, actually support bringing punishment regarding broken rules of hate, how to live, and then put you under the thumb of punishers, a new master -- this time Black on you.

Are you confusing Clyde Anderson with Claude Anderson? When did Claude Anderson become a Separatist? ;)

I think it can be googled, But as I remember it, it was in Black Labor/White wealth. Here is another quote to underscore devices of punishment. As Claud Anderson and Bev Smith (Radio talk show host) were talking about the economic and social order problem with in the community, Dr. Anderson volunteered to Bev, that the Black Community needs to step up to the plate and send a message to the thugs by catching one of them in the act and performing a PUBLIC LYNCHING upon him.

What age would that be 13 to what? So there is no trial to prove what everyone thought they were seeing was a crime. No innocent until proven guilty with the Anderson Separatist model? And by extention of that thought of punishment, all the Black men in prison? The prisons would be empty, huh?! So, there would be Anderson vigilantes walking the streets, making up their minds who was needing lynching... maybe by perceived "crimes" against Separatism. Slippery slope there -- absolute rule.

What part of "catching one of them in the act" didn't you understand? :p

Thank you for your pleasant tone of debate. I believe I have given enough quotes from Dr. Anderson to reveal to people the intent of his model for nation building; but I will surely let you know when I uncover the book. :)

With due respect, you have only quoted phrases. Not even a full sentence of Anderson's is here. I'll be nearby as you uncover your books.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back