Black People Politics : Devices of PUNISHMENT!

Do you agree with Claude Anderson "devices of punishment"?

• Yes - slam the door shut.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still looking for my copy, probably boxed from a move. But, I found notes I was taking and so here are a couple of quotes: Anderson's Separatist movement seeks to "punish those blacks who sacrifice members of the race for their own personal advantage." i.e. going outside the Separatist enforced laws and walls. Walls have a two way use: to keep the other out and to hold you in. He says, "Black America is void... of, "enforcement devices."

I think this verifies the sense of my original quote. So now the question is, what will these devices be if you should want to live in an unapproved area, who you want to marry, religion, where you choose to work, schools will be forced Isolation; banking, thinking and politics. Is this not loss of liberty. Plus you might be inducted into a suspicious hate filled army. It ain't DVD games!

My book is boxed because of a move. But I found the quotes I took notes on Claud Anderson's Separatist model -- seeks to "Punish those blacks who sacrifice members of the race for their own personal advantage. i.e. choose to live free of restraints. "Black America is void of ...enforcement devices." He sees enforcement as a solution. These quotes verify the sense of my original quote.

THE DUPLICATIONS ARE BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE DIDN'T POST. THE SECOND ONE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A DELETED DUPLICATION AFTER THE FIRST SHOWED UP. THE THIRD ONE HAS BECOME FUNNY/WEIRD OCCURANCE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.

Still looking for my copy, probably boxed from a move. But, I found notes I was taking and so here are a couple of quotes: Anderson's Separatist movement seeks to "punish those blacks who sacrifice members of the race for their own personal advantage." i.e. going outside the Separatist enforced laws and walls. Walls have a two way use: to keep the other out and to hold you in. He says, "Black America is void... of, "enforcement devices."

I think this verifies the sense of my original quote. So now the question is, what will these devices be if you should want to live in an unapproved area, who you want to marry, religion, where you choose to work, schools will be forced Isolation; banking, thinking and politics. Is this not loss of liberty. Plus you might be inducted into a suspicious hate filled army. It ain't DVD games!

Willa, a more complete quote would give a more complete picture.

But your notes are:

Anderson's Separatist movement seeks to "punish those blacks who sacrifice members of the race for their own personal advantage." i.e. going outside the Separatist enforced laws and walls. Walls have a two way use: to keep the other out and to hold you in. He says, "Black America is void... of, "enforcement devices."
I gather that Anderson is suggesting a gated community with internal law enforcement. Ergo, people within the confines of his community agree to its own laws. This is commonplace among other gated communities too. I've even heard European Libertarians argue the merits of such a system.

Willa, a more complete quote would give a more complete picture.

But your notes are:

Anderson's Separatist movement seeks to "punish those blacks who sacrifice members of the race for their own personal advantage." i.e. going outside the Separatist enforced laws and walls. Walls have a two way use: to keep the other out and to hold you in. He says, "Black America is void... of, "enforcement devices."
I gather that Anderson is suggesting a gated community with internal law enforcement. Ergo, people within the confines of his community agree to its own laws. This is commonplace among other gated communities too. I've even heard European Libertarians argue the merits of such a system.
Well, ABSibling, If you saw my towers of boxes that need to be unpacked you could understand that my book is probably the last one at the bottom, in the corner, in the dark. However, I think the other two quotes of Anderson's is pretty much the same as "devices of punishment" for enforcement; or devices of enforcement for punishment. It is not the same as an HOA telling everyone to keep their garbage can out of sight. Truly, there are better ways without losing ones agency for free thoughts and aspirations. I have some ideas, how about this?

1. Do not make choices based on emotional bitterness regarding the White man. This opens a door for mistake.
2. Go for education no matter how old one is getting. (If a person can walk and read, there is much to learn even from examples in the world.)
3. Don't be so ready to believe what other people say. Find out for yourself. PROVE ALL THINGS.
4. Keep watch on what is happening in the world, analyze it, and see where you can help in the place where you are. Even if it is just with family. If need be use it for preparation like food storage today.
5. Do not re invent the wheel. Make good use of what others have created (including the White man).
6. Cast away bitterness as this affects the soul and shows in the face. Science says bitterness and dwelling in grief creates inflammation on internal organs, even creating heart problems.
7. Rise spiritually to be the sunshine above all the rest.
8. Teach the kids that they are heirs of GOD as His children and they must not fall from the expectation He has in them. The reward is great. Do nothing that harms body and mind.
9. Learn love. It is saving.
10. The Pauper and the Prince both have to work; or, the pauper is on the street and the Prince loses his kingdom. I have heard tell, that the pauper worked to build a kingdom and the prince ended begging on the street through careless choices.
11. Organize volunteer work and teaching for the community; even if you live work and play out in the burbs. That is the strength, power and safety to the Black future. Include the kids.

Well, ABSibling, If you saw my towers of boxes that need to be unpacked you could understand that my book is probably the last one at the bottom, in the corner, in the dark. However, I think the other two quotes of Anderson's is pretty much the same as "devices of punishment" for enforcement; or devices of enforcement for punishment. It is not the same as an HOA telling everyone to keep their garbage can out of sight. Truly, there are better ways without losing ones agency for free thoughts and aspirations. I have some ideas, how about this?

. . .

3. Don't be so ready to believe what other people say. Find out for yourself. PROVE ALL THINGS.

You must see some irony here.

The conversation need not rush. However when you can reclaim your book (or find the quotation on the internet) then one can discuss the quotation. To invite others to criticize something which they can not see is to go against your own advice on not being ready to believe what other people say [here of Dr. Claude Anderson.]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back