Black Spirituality Religion : Development of sekem and proper breathing

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by emanuel goodman, Oct 15, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Rahubaat, hetep fellow human beings. Our ancestros have developed proper breahing techniqes to enable us to harvest sekem(spatial energy life force matter) from out of the atmosphere. electromagnetic energy is required for all brain functions. The brain has receptor sites to receive and send electronic charges with instructions(amen). We receive the energy to think and store it for future thoughts(thou). I would like to vibrate with u and discuss potential ways to enrich our breathing techniques. For life is in the breath, health and healing is in the breath. In the breath we are breathing the sum of all things(undiffernated matter). Proper harvesting and dissmenating of the sekem assists the system in removing the waste out our blood cells by replacing it with fresh sekem. The old sekem needs to return from which it came to be recycled for further use . for all is used and non is lost in the all or sum of all things. I would love any ones opinion on this matter please share. I am also interested in nurtional matters as well we can discuss them on another thread.

2. ANUK_AUSAR

ANUK_AUSAR Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hetep,

I find your interpretation of the Shekhem power as "spatial energy life force matter" most interesting.

I guess, what is most important to this discussion is an ancestral context. The "Maa Kheru" (True of Word) attainment of the aspirant is prerequisite to the proper yielding of the words of power.

In the Pert Em Heru, upon achievement of this state, "Ausar Ani" is made the object of the propitiation by the Khu, all men, the Neteru, and even the damned ones. It's instructive to view the Pert Em Heru as a manual, rather than a recapitulation of events, or an "incantation or spell book". When we view it thus, the "voodoo doll" instructions which pertain to the Boat of Ra can be seen as an implement for Ani's own development.

Thus, Maa Kheru can only be facilitated by intense ritual work as delineated in that noble tract. Ritual is perfected by the perfection of the trance faculty.

To deepen your trance prior to meditative work:

1. Close your eyes, seated in a comfortable position, on a chair which will allow your feet to touch the ground. The back should be straight, and the palsm rested down on the knees. If you notice, this is also the most generic disposition of the Kamitian royalty.

2. Breathe in a smooth breath, pausing mid-way and picking up.

3. Breathe out, stopping and continuing 5 times. This may seem abrupt at first, but if you continue to work with this technique, you will find that it becomes automatic, and you may even go into deeper trance at the realization of its smoothness.

If performed successfully, the area around you might seem very closed in, and you might feel a tendency to retreat "within."

This technique is called "Za Zen."

Another, more difficult (depending on your level of development) technique is called "Dhummo," which has a special relationship to Pert Em Heru.

To perform Dhummo breathing:

1. Sit in the Lotus position (legs crossed) on the ground. Your back should be very straight.

2. Begin panting, like a dog, to establish the rhythm of your breath.

3. Close your mouth, and continue the rhythm, while focusing your eyes towards the middle of your brow (the third eye- ajna chakra).

4. Continue this for as long as you can.

When you open your eyes, the space around you might seem very expansive, and generally, you might experience a sense of "being in the world but not being of it."

This technique is especially effective in establishing your supremacy over the material plane, assisting you in your conquest over the animal part of your being, which is ancillary to your establishment in Maa Kheru.

It's *vitally* important that you remain physically clean; i.e., no drugs and alcohol while performing these techniques, because they may increase your susceptibility to inimical forces in the Tuat (subconscious realm).

Hetep.

3. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thank you for your response

thank you for these techniques as i shall emplore them. what one must overstand that the breath is the power source to our internal sun the heart. our system(circulartory) is dependant on it as the solar system is dependant on the sun. We are not harvesting and utilizing the available energy correctly we must relearn and develop the appropriate techniques.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

PRANAYAMA is a powerful practice that controls and regulates breath. It calms, strengthens, and fine-tunes the respiratory and the nervous system and increases lung capacity and elasticity.

Different styles of Hatha Yoga introduce pranayama at variable points in yoga practice. Kundalini yoga uses a technique known as kapalabhati breathing. I practice either of these techniques not only in yoga and meditation but whem weight-lifting, walking on a threadmilll and when playing certain usical instruments such as a melodica. It was from studying these techniques that some jazz musicians such as John Coltrane perfected a technique known as circular breathing.

5. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    john coltrane

I knew we had some things in common omo can u please introduce those techniques to the family. John coltrane is my favorite jazz artist!

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Well brother emanuel I have a number of health issues, some of which are hereditary which makes this of primary concern:asthma, hypertention, diabetes, sleep apnia and 'obesity'.

Sleep apnia is probably the main contributor to the others because it leads to insomnia and causes shock to the central nervous and circulatory systems. As a result, I am constantly sleep deprived and when I do sleep more than three hours I awake with headaches. As a result I started practicying Kundalini yoga and pranayama. I started with pranayam at a young age without knowing what I was doing. I noticed as a kid that when I closed my eyes that there were these orange colors which seemed to fill the darkness. I used to focus on seeing the colors with my eyes closed and this helped to put me to sleep. As I got older I used to do the same thing but always put on some jazz or classic r&b music to sleep to and then noticed that the colors seemed to dance. Then I started paluing trumpet and focused more on breathing technique and when in college I learned about John Coltrane and how he was a Buddhist and this led me to practice Kundalini yoga and pranayama, formally. My problem is that over the past years I have gined weight and been inconsistent and am paying for it now with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. I stopped playing trumpet/cornet 9 years ago but recently started practicing again with the melodica. It is very taxing because of poor circulatory system due to numerous kinds of blockage. I have been meditating more the past few days and regenly bought the following books,

The I Ching: Book of Changes
    Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar

In the near future I will be purchasing some texts from the SEMA Institute from their yoga studies program.

Peace!

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    here are some other techs

The Egyptian high priest the waab developed the smai(complete union breath) during inhalation the diaphram contracts or exerts a gentile pressure upon the liver,stomach and other organs,which in connection with the rythm of the lungs acts as a gentle massage of these organs and stimulates thier actions, and encourages normal functioning.

1 stand or sit Erect

Breathing through the nostirls Inhale Steadily, First filling the lower part of the lungs, Which is Acomplished By bringing into play the diaphragm which decending exerts a gentle pressure on the abodominal organs, pushing foward the front walls of the abodoment.Then fill the middle of the lungs.pushing out the lower ribs breast bone and chest. Then fill the portion of the the lungs protruding the upper chest thus lifting the chest including the upper six or seven paris of the ribs. In the final part of the movement the lower part of the abdomen,will be slightly drawn in Which movemnet gives the lungs a support and also helps to fill th highest part of the lungs. This technique may appear to be several moves however it is one complete inhalation through the nostrils with the mouth closed. never breath through your mouth for it is unsaniatary air without it being filtered through the nose.

2 Retain the breath for a few seconds

3 Exhale quite slowly holding the chest in a firm postion, and drawing the abdomen in a litteland lifting it upward slowly as the air leaves the lungs. Where the air is entirely exhaled, relax the chest and abdomen a little practice will render this part of the process easy, and the movement once acquired will be afterward performed almost automatically. Remember do not lift your shoulders for the complete breath sit still and fill you lungs entirely

I will introduce healing(breathing) methods as this tread continues