Black Spirituality Religion : Deuteronomy 28th Chapter....is that slavery in America?

Deuteronomy 28th Chapter....is that slavery in America?

will-he-write said:
I understand your points. I do not interpret these verses of deuteronomy as justification for slavery!!!! However i do see it as possibly relating to our situation in america. And i feel the same way, in that their god is not my God. Yes there is a difference. So thank you because we need clarity about who is who! This is of significance because if the true Jews are black then who are those that are in palestine today(Rev.2:9). They have used the bible to make them appear divine, only to justify their criminal behavior. They have been criminals from their birth, never divine!!!! Over the years our bible researchers have found a base to challenge their claim to divinity. Because of these scriptures their claim should be challenged upon it's base(the bible). Our people that know the bible have to stand up and give black people clarity about black people's presence in the bible. It might add self worth to those involved in bible based religions, who are forced to worship white people images of divinity. More importantly they will learn the truth. Anyway the bible doesn't really speak of white people until Leviticus the 13th chapter. That message in there is for us, God is telling us that he is our God and we are his people. Thank you Sis. for your input!!!!

will-he-write,

Yes brother, there is no other group of people on Earth that could claim full fruition of the (54) curses you have outlined. The Jews we see today are European proselytes. Besides, only the Falasha Mura (Ethiopia), the Lemba tribe and perhaps some others, are directly and genetically connected to the original, born, natural Jew.

In my book:

All points you have touched on are biblically supported. Personally, it has been my assignment/calling to reverse the thinking that the Bible is the so-called, "white man's bible." You are absolutely correct in your thinking!

My book is online: Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com and Authorhouse.com. Currently, we are working with local Church groups and Pastors, in two states, correction, three states; in bringing out the significance and overwhelming presence of Black People in the Bible.

Sincerely,

Clyde C. Coger, Jr
Man of the Pew

Last edited:
Clyde Coger said:
will-he-write,

Yes brother, there is no other group of people on Earth that could claim full fruition of the (54) curses you have outlined. The Jews we see today are proselytes, besides the Falasha Mura, and some are genetically connected to the original, born, natural Jew. In my book:

Does Color Matter?Only When Misrepresented!: The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences of false Representation

All points you have touched on are biblically supported. It has been my assignment/calling to reverse the thinking that the Bible is the so-called, "white man's bible." You are absolutely correct in your thinking!

My book is online: Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com and Authorhouse.com. Currently, we are working with local Church groups and Pastors, in two states, correction, three states; in bringing out the significance and overwhelming presence of Black People in the Bible.

Sincerely,

Clyde

All in vain, because the Hebrews were not Black people. They were tan Semites, not much different from present-day Jews and Arabs today in West Asia. Your slave-minded lies can't stand next to the truth, which is right there for everyone to see, but is being suppressed in the archaeological record. However, my book (with accompanying videos) eradicates all the slavish dependencies African people have on the Bible and Qur'an in vain attempts to know themselves. All we need to know and more is in Africa which supercedes the horse-poo of the Bible and Qur'an.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
All in vain, because the Hebrews were not Black people. They were tan Semites, not much different from present-day Jews and Arabs today in West Asia. Your slave-minded lies can't stand next to the truth, which is right there for everyone to see, but is being suppressed in the archaeological record. However, my book (with accompanying videos) eradicates all the slavish dependencies African people have on the Bible and Qur'an in vain attempts to know themselves. All we need to know and more is in Africa which supercedes the horse-poo of the Bible and Qur'an.

What is the origin of the tan Semites?

What is the origin of whites (non-blacks)?

Who is the Falash Mura and what is their origin?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back