Black Spirituality Religion : Deut:23:1 vs Mt:19:12?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    As all well understands through my study I have come to see any entity that is theologically represented as less then the Supreme Being but placed over the Supreme Being by humans to be an evil act against GOD.

Those that put these demigods before the Supreme Being are the ones that commit the most evil act against the Supreme Being and are the ones that causes suffering to manifest beyond balance as apart of this physical existence.

As I was going over some old notes that I had scribbled down many years ago I came across these comparisons I had made and would like your comments on how you perceive it.

Deut:23:1: He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Opposition

Mt:19:12: For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

What are your thoughts?

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,325

There's definitely no opposition. There's understanding to be had, and only those faithful to the Son of the Father on High will have it when the Father see fit.

He was the One who died for our sins, so that we might be salvaged, so He only has our benefit in mind. He was Resurrected form the dead to life eternal, and has confirmed our redemption in this, and shown us what is to come for all believing, faithful, trusting, and holy in works to the Father and Son.

People may see the words, but perceiving what needs to be perceived takes wisdom, which come only from our KING.