Black People Politics : Detroit's new czar faces deep decay of city's neighborhoods

There aren't any questions about this, smh.

Peace In,

Then what do you attribute to the decline of a city like Detroit?

I do attribute it to envy and fear of white moves/shakers/etc. who saw or see it as a means to their end, and undermined our black officials past or present efforts to advance our own best interests...

From white flight to the suburbs, to self serving grand dreams of the auto company planners, (who Obama bailed out as well) to Detroit as a mecca for rich big shot white gamblers, (since there was and is resistance to having legalized vice in their suburbs, under the banner of so called 'family values' aka the white Christian conservatives), our folk in the 'D' got or are getting played, while others were or are getting paid...

:10500:

I do attribute it to envy and fear of white moves/shakers/etc. who saw or see it as a means to their end, and undermined our black officials past or present efforts to advance our own best interests...

From white flight to the suburbs, to self serving grand dreams of the auto company planners, (who Obama bailed out as well) to Detroit as a mecca for rich big shot white gamblers, (since there was and is resistance to having legalized vice in their suburbs, under the banner of so called 'family values' aka the white Christian conservatives), our folk in the 'D' got or are getting played, while others were or are getting paid...

:10500:

:toast:

I'll be listening and learning, whenever you have something to actually say about the link you merely posted...

I do expect you to do better than this!

Lead by example...

I always strive to...

FYI...

:snapoutofit: ... I knew you'd be the one to challenge this post and make it personal chuck; let it go brother, Detroit is in bad shape.

2013-02-14T030957Z_1_CBRE91D08SQ00_RTROPTP_2_USA-DETROIT-MAYOR-FINANCES.JPG

City of Detroit Mayor Dave Bing talks about the future of the city during an interview in his office in Detroit, Michigan February 5, 2013. REUTERS/ Rebecca Cook

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back