Black People : Detroit and America’s Racial “Exceptionalism”

Interesting, Bro. chuck, and honestly, I never really thought of the difference between rebellions and revolutions as you described it, but it makes sense.

lol @ stuck on stupid protest leader and the 'threat' to start a rebellion. Well, if it didn't happen, and I haven't heard that it did, I idea must have fizzled among the people who are familiar with that person.

images

I always liked the theme song to Spike Lee's movie, "Malcolm X"... "Revolution"

I'm not technology savvy so I don't know how to embed the music video, but if someone who does wants to that would be great! :)

Interesting, Bro. chuck, and honestly, I never really thought of the difference between rebellions and revolutions as you described it, but it makes sense.

lol @ stuck on stupid protest leader and the 'threat' to start a rebellion. Well, if it didn't happen, and I haven't heard that it did, I idea must have fizzled among the people who are familiar with that person.

images

I always liked the theme song to Spike Lee's movie, "Malcolm X"...

I'm not technology savvy so I don't know how to embed the music video, but if someone who does wants to that would be great! :)

If you need or want me to name names, contact me in private...

No use to either anger the person's supporters nor to let our enemies know what else we peep about what's in their bag of (dirty) tricks....

By the way: Actually in the case of our ousted young black mayor, his dad was/is an insider, too...

As you also probably don't know: He's getting a lot less jail time...

:10400:

Why bring up that other guy: The ploy was and is to typecast ALL black elected officials in the state as being no or little than the one the feds are sending to prison...

Effective even if it is blatantly racist and quite dishonest...

Suburban cities (lorded over) run by white mayors are also being taken over by state appointed Emergency Managers too...

'And so it goes...'

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back