Police : Detroit 911: Thousands in crisis left waiting for Detroit police

Hey what about me Miss Destee? I wanna run for office. If you wanna hear this stuff in real time go on Broadcastify and click on Michigan then click on Detroit PD and start listening to what's really going on in Motor City. Enjoy your weekend you and Black_______.

I did not know you were in Detroit.

Yes, please do run for office and get the citizens quick response times for 911 calls.

With all the many issues we have with the police, seeing them arrive when needed in an emergency is a blessing.

It's wrong to be raped, assaulted, robbed, shot, etc., calling the police in the moment and help never arrives.

That is so wrong and frightening.

Detroit must do better.

Yes, run for office and fix it please.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I did not know you were in Detroit.

Yes, please do run for office and get the citizens quick response times for 911 calls.

With all the many issues we have with the police, seeing them arrive when needed in an emergency is a blessing.

It's wrong to be raped, assaulted, robbed, shot, etc., calling the police in the moment and help never arrives.

That is so wrong and frightening.

Detroit must do better.

Yes, run for office and fix it please.

Love You!

Destee
Until the next election, that ommunity will need a community , Black community militia , to help the community ; Even if they have to come from other cities in that state, the community needs immediate help on a city , that has had 90% of its industry outsourced!
As African Americans we nationally cannot allow that city to deteriorate into gang controlled lawlessness , with the amount of money we have millionaires we have and vets we have in the surrounding states;
thechildrenoflight-seale-newton.jpg

Until the next election, that ommunity will need a community , Black community militia , to help the community ; Even if they have to come from other cities in that state, the community needs immediate help on a city , that has had 90% of its industry outsourced!
As African Americans we nationally cannot allow that city to deteriorate into gang controlled lawlessness , with the amount of money we have millionaires we have and vets we have in the surrounding states;
thechildrenoflight-seale-newton.jpg

Are you in Detroit now, already? How much money have you sent?

Do you have an address where to send money for faster 911 police response times?

If everyone leaves their own neighborhood, to go to Detroit, how will the families they leave behind survive and remain safe? You mention industry is outsourced in Detroit, no jobs. Who is going to employ, house, feed all the people coming to be the community for the community until the next election? I guess we could all live in the abandoned houses, as there seems to be many of those.

What of our own neighborhood and crime, none are immune to it, but police do generally respond in a timely manner.

Is this a well thought out plan you are presenting or just food for thought?

How will this plan work? Are there proven results?

What is the problem with Detroit police, why can't they do what is expected of them?

Looking forward to your update.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back