Black People : Detroit 300 Declares War On Detroit Gangs For Killing Babies & Seniors!!! **LEAKS**

why do you quote my post when you aren't talking about anything I said? Ankhur used to do the same thing.

Actually, I thought it was someone else was responding to

:lol:

Detroit 300 are a bunch of good people. Yes, there may be some rotten eggs in the barrel. But there is no comparison to what the FBI did. You guys are off on this

Peace...I actually don't think they are bad people, I genuinely do believe that they mean good...but sometimes the outcomes from our actions are not what we intended from them.........you feel me?

Peace...I actually don't think they are bad people, I genuinely do believe that they mean good...but sometimes the outcomes from our actions are not what we intended from them.........you feel me?

With any organizational action there may be some unintended consequences that dony yurn out right. Yes, I feel you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back