Black Spirituality Religion : DETOX

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ZeroPoint, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    There have been many discussions concerning the toxins that wear down our body from the things we eat and drink. Som even say that aging/sickness is nothing more than the build up of these toxins.....Not only do we need to change our diets but what are some ways to detox?.....Ive heard of the hot bath with vinegar and salt....then you have hydrotherapy and cold sheet therapy....what are some other common ways to detox...not only detox physically but also cleanse the aura....or are they one and the same???

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    The best detox hands down is Djehuty's 2 weel herbal full body detox accompanied with crystal elixers, khematian gold (Humic & Flavic Acid), and positive thinking. It also utilizes a raw food diet during that time. From experience I say it is great!!

3. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    Oka...Uh To you Question ZP I would say that they are one in the same, If you are detoxing your body, in a most likely almot 100% case you are detoxing your mind and spiritual bidy. For the fact that it takes relaxation, Focusing your mind(because you know thats what you will be thinking about.....detoxing)It is basically a centering treatment. I suppose it would vary, being the method of use.
    WHat are some home-make detox remedies?
    Is the Vinagar and salt being bathed IN? or are you drinking it?( I remember vinegar being used for internal as well...so either way I'm not COMPLETLY nuts:D)

Uhhhhh I forgot....
    No that was it:D

Oh yeah and I agree 100!:10900: