Black Poetry : Destruction of the LovNthySoul

LovNThySoul said:
It's funny....just cause i expressed myself and showed what i felt. I was considered a woman on that topic.

Is it so that if i say what i feel i am considered a female? So in order to have feelings or acknowledged having feelings, i have to be a woman?

All i can do is sit here and laugh and at the same time shake my head like, "ain't it sad". Man....no wonder so many men are messed up. Yes...i am in severe vent mode today lol.
You need a hug brother....:grouphug:

Hey Brother LovNThySoul,

I am a woman and the pain, lies and deceit… I also have encountered. …as humans we carry old baggage from past pain and hurts …that do interfere with a present relationship…most time male and female don’t think how they affect the other person because of the hurt that they have encountered in a past relationship…

I also had to learn to get pass it and heal…it don’t just take a over night prayer it takes time to heal…and begin to love one’s self whole again….

the poem and the venting you are healing….

The pain cuts deep I know… but I know that pain will heal for I once was there…
But I also found my strength in every encounter that makes me stronger from my past
One door closes and another opens…God have his ways on making you what he needs you to be for the mate he sees for you…. we get lost and try to do things on our own when our path is already made…

MzBlkAngel

....I ask you this....Say you have been through alot. We all have....and say...that you actually got to a point where you forgave everyone that did you wrong in your past.

You got past all the injustice and whatnot....

NOW,....you are ready for a healthy relationship and you start to get into one and that new person does you just like all the rest if not worse. And this new person led you on to believe that she was your soulmate. The script was flipped very sudden and you find out through their friend that they do this on purpose to men. Basically treated as gum with a bad aftertaste.

For me right now...it's like the straw that broke the camel's back.

LovNThySoul said:
MzBlkAngel

....I ask you this....Say you have been through alot. We all have....and say...that you actually got to a point where you forgave everyone that did you wrong in your past.

You got past all the injustice and whatnot....

NOW,....you are ready for a healthy relationship and you start to get into one and that new person does you just like all the rest if not worse. And this new person led you on to believe that she was your soulmate. The script was flipped very sudden and you find out through their friend that they do this on purpose to men. Basically treated as gum with a bad aftertaste.

For me right now...it's like the straw that broke the camel's back.

Oh see i understand...but I have moved on...it was his lost not mine because I know I am a good person...I know who I am within myself ...now I did the pity party..but that played out...I had to get me right and not worry about him...KARMA will come his way...(what comes around goes around)

The battle is not yours nor was it mine sort of speak, because if a person does this they are not happy within thy self and worse lying to their self of who they are.......skip the drama and move on why not forgive the damage is already done...it is time to heal

I am in a healthy relationship now...and like I said one door closes another opens much better much stronger
he is my best freind as well

LovNThySoul said:
Let me ask you this. What if you have been through so much that you have lost that hope. You want to believe but the last thing that happened ruined the last shred of hope you have left. And i've had lots of hope and faith but now i question if what i have felt was apart of my life's path was not meant for me.

Not by my choice.

Brotha LovNThySoul...First, let me say, that your post saddens me. I also have been through a situation where I was so emotionally bruised that I had lost every fiber of hope. And when something painful like this happens, yes, the pain is excruciating...
But you can't let the hurt defeat you, and healing is going to take time. During this time, treat yourself as the king that you are. Reaquaint yourself with the things you love in life, those things you have a passion for. When I was at my lowest, I started writing poetry again after years of not writing a line of it. And that was a God send. And speaking of God, prayer helped me more than I can say. Even now that I am over that awful time in my life, I pray not only about those things that go wrong, but those things that go right.
Bottom line is, when the going gets tough, get tougher. Doesn't mean to give up on love, just take some time to love yourself right now. It may not seem like it now, because you are in the midst of it, but this too shall pass. Peace to you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back