Oct 31, 2005
My heart continuously tries to attempt to to heal
Yet your lies made me feel exempt from love itself...for real

I've tried to remain positive, feeling it was God's test
Now it's my perogative, to avoid love as it is only a short term guest

See, i'm a long haul brotha, believed in a real deal love affair
but i get abandoned and lied to like no other, women i meet just don't care

I don't want love out of wanting, or just to be in love
I sought out what i have within worth giving, thus what God has created my soul out of

But i keep meeting those that lie, and say they want the same as me
All they do is seek to make my heart cry, so i now hide what is real you see

So now here exists this man, that caries so much pain within
As no woman seems to be able to understand, that i can have so much love now hidden

It is in my life lessons that this man that has so much to give is not wanted
It makes you want to loose to depression, as i see only those with anyone are those with paper that flaunt it

A good black man lost by countless lies, conditional love, and an intent to hurt what God created
I was meant as a gift of love to you, my soul cries, but it goes to unhearing ears that continually leaves my soul unappreciated and decimated

I am starting a topic in regards to this in the relationship forum.

It's funny....just cause i expressed myself and showed what i felt. I was considered a woman on that topic.

Is it so that if i say what i feel i am considered a female? So in order to have feelings or acknowledged having feelings, i have to be a woman?

All i can do is sit here and laugh and at the same time shake my head like, "ain't it sad". Man....no wonder so many men are messed up. Yes...i am in severe vent mode today lol.

watzinaname said:
Just reading this as poetry, the ache in this was very well expressed. As far as the situation, no way to sugar coat it, I know this hurts. And the hope is that somehow we learn from it, and eventually move on to a love that is indeed meant for you.

Let me ask you this. What if you have been through so much that you have lost that hope. You want to believe but the last thing that happened ruined the last shred of hope you have left. And i've had lots of hope and faith but now i question if what i have felt was apart of my life's path was not meant for me.

Not by my choice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back