Black Poetry : Destruction of the LovNthySoul

Thanks to both of you for your words. I guess i should rename myself to BaggageNThySoul lol.

I understand what both of you are trying to say. I even say it to myself. I even broke it down to how can i say i have faith in God if i don't have faith in this area. But, i started to wonder if it was even for me. I hear your words MsBlkAngel and watzinaname.

All i can say is that the brotha you are talking to now, i realize is a very rare one. Just from all my friends from 1 yr to 17yrs, i know and can tell.

What's the point of saying that? Because of my mindset and my thinking, my actions and the way i deal with others is different. I see how i am perceived.

I guess all i can do is give it to God. It'll be hard though as it does effect me deeply.

Peace all. The words again are appreciated.

In spite of it all
Never cease in your
Praise and prayer
For if you lose your sight
Just trust in His love for you
Trust in His plan…
Everything works according to His will
Let that door close…love will come again
And behind the next door
You will find much greater
We learn and grow…
Pray watch and listen…
Within time the pain will fade

Peace
Angel

MzBlkAngel said:
In spite of it all
Never cease in your
Praise and prayer
For if you lose your sight
Just trust in His love for you
Trust in His plan…
Everything works according to His will
Let that door close…love will come again
And behind the next door
You will find much greater
We learn and grow…
Pray watch and listen…
Within time the pain will fade

Peace
Angel

Trying to keep the faith. It ain't always easy. Thought long and hard on your words. I just don't want any ole thing ya know? Currently i don't even seek it although i want it. Make sense?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back