Black People : Destruction Of The City Of Detroit

Hi Chuck....

First, Fine is an old friend from way back on other sites. I would agree she needs no backing, but I agree and, yes, back her because I know of her very keen mind and sensibilities about the fabrications of our reality by our government, and of course that includes the phony political and discriminatory games by whites.

As for Detroit, I cannot comment intelligently because I've never been there and don't know the dynamics, or apparently the lack of, going on there. I mentioned the GM abandonment (union busting) of Anderson, IN, because I did live there many years and watched it happen. And any comparisons between the two I recognize are lacking, even though there are auto industry connections.

Chuck, I don't wish to argue. I'm here to learn and try to understand. And I have tremendous admiration and respect for Fine. I don't see how what I've tried to express here is, as you put it, "dumbfounding."

Yes, I likely could do homework insofar as Detroit is concerned. I have no doubt there are undercurrents that would be helpful to me to begin to understand. Or is there something further that you find "dumbfounding" that I posted here, and is in agreement with most of what has been said here?

I far prefer to try to become a friend with you. I care a lot about the concerns expressed here. That shouldn't be too "dumbfounding."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back