Black People : DESTROYER

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Here is what I see that is a problem for all people around the world...

It is called becoming relaxed and mistreatment of community people....

Basically all another group of individualz have to do is wait till one group or community treatz itz people so poorly that they leave it....

Then the community cries "those people are no good etc..."

But as all people do they forget about the past and their past action and therefore are doomed to repeat it until it bangs them against their head hard enough to wake up......

In desperate timez people can do desperate thingz unless..... and I say unless the person has enough pride or spirit ... not to do these thingz....

Not every one is going to steal just because they are poor...

Not every one is going to lie just because they have a gun in their face...

Not every one is going to stop telling the truth because scum run this dump we call a planet...

Not every one will kill for a fix or a few thousand dollars of green toilet paper..

Because some know that these are trickz....

For example of just how dumb this is go take a look at a movie made in the 1990s and notice how important a laptop or a computer seems.......

Now you cannot sell that computer for 50 bucks.... But ... But ...

There are people right now being laughed at because they are in jail for twenty yearz of their life "feeding families that live off prisoners" for something that is worth nothing.....

If you read any part read this part here skip the rest .....

I have watched a show recently and there is this black writer that of course is writing about his experience in jail ....

He explains of course the mistreatment, and etc....

But out of the blue some one in the Audience standz up and agree's with him of course but he had a message....

The guy said something that makes total sense .... he explains that all through his grade schools to high school if you did not do all the things that most black people did then they would attack him....

For example if you had a black kid depending upon the area in the country and time period such as the 90s .... and this kid was a skater or a intellectual...

He was most likely going to get beat down or ridiculed to death....

But this is not about the "depriving of a individual in a community freedom ... while the entire community is looking for freedom ... lol"

This is about WHO IS PULLING THE COMMUNITY STRINGS...

See to me the minority communities around the world have been given IDOLS.....

And the communities are given just a few idols maybe this year you can become a police man easier because that is needed or factory worker for that is needed.....

But some one from the outside explains what is needed.... No one really knows who makes the decisions of what is excepted for the community and what is not ........

And if you look far enough back you might find it is not some one in any of your commmunities.......................................

Here is what I see that is a problem for all people around the world...

It is called becoming relaxed and mistreatment of community people....

Basically all another group of individualz have to do is wait till one group or community treatz itz people so poorly that they leave it....

Then the community cries "those people are no good etc..."

But as all people do they forget about the past and their past action and therefore are doomed to repeat it until it bangs them against their head hard enough to wake up......

In desperate timez people can do desperate thingz unless..... and I say unless the person has enough pride or spirit ... not to do these thingz....

Not every one is going to steal just because they are poor...

Not every one is going to lie just because they have a gun in their face...

Not every one is going to stop telling the truth because scum run this dump we call a planet...

Not every one will kill for a fix or a few thousand dollars of green toilet paper..

Because some know that these are trickz....

For example of just how dumb this is go take a look at a movie made in the 1990s and notice how important a laptop or a computer seems.......

Now you cannot sell that computer for 50 bucks.... But ... But ...

There are people right now being laughed at because they are in jail for twenty yearz of their life "feeding families that live off prisoners" for something that is worth nothing.....

If you read any part read this part here skip the rest .....

I have watched a show recently and there is this black writer that of course is writing about his experience in jail ....

He explains of course the mistreatment, and etc....

But out of the blue some one in the Audience standz up and agree's with him of course but he had a message....

The guy said something that makes total sense .... he explains that all through his grade schools to high school if you did not do all the things that most black people did then they would attack him....

For example if you had a black kid depending upon the area in the country and time period such as the 90s .... and this kid was a skater or a intellectual...

He was most likely going to get beat down or ridiculed to death....

But this is not about the "depriving of a individual in a community freedom ... while the entire community is looking for freedom ... lol"

This is about WHO IS PULLING THE COMMUNITY STRINGS...

See to me the minority communities around the world have been given IDOLS.....

And the communities are given just a few idols maybe this year you can become a police man easier because that is needed or factory worker for that is needed.....

But some one from the outside explains what is needed.... No one really knows who makes the decisions of what is excepted for the community and what is not ........

And if you look far enough back you might find it is not some one in any of your commmunities.......................................
That is why the reclaimation of culture, or the creation of a new one si imperative for the survivl and focus towards prosperity of any group of people.

When I was in a specialized HS in the 70s, 1/4 were Chinese, out of that 1/4, 1/8 were in street gangs, long hair, platform shoes, leather jackets,
and another 1/16 were Tong famly, clean cut

98% of all had honors level grades in Math, Chem, Bio, Physics, and pre-Engineering

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back