Black Relationships : Destined to be alone?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by legit-writer, Aug 29, 2009.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Has anyone ever went through a period of time where they were burnt out on relationship, with one of the reasons being that you feel like you only destined to be alone. And the reason for that feeling could be that is because none of your relationships hold any type of longevity whatsoever. In response, were you ever told that God does not want us to be alone and to trust in the Lord for He will send you the right person? But you cannot help but still feel you are destined to be alone based the tell tale signs of one failed relationship after another? Have you ever blamed yourself for all of your failed relationships? Have you ever felt that you are at the end of your rope when it comes to relationships. Have you been told over and over that someone will pick up on the fact that you have a good heart, and that you have an attractive persona? In response to that have you said to yourself “Okay, if that is the case then why the f*** don't things work out for me? Right now, I just see some broken person, and he/she doesn't need to deal with that.”? Have you ever felt stuck in this particular and fear you would never come out of it? If so, how did you come out of it?

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    The wisdom that built the pyramids, and the entire Kemetic civilization, the wisdom that built the great wall and that empire in the east, the wisdom that built the mounds here in North America, some biggr then the pyramid of Giza and the grizzly pyramids in central and south america,
    and the cultures that predated them knew that no man or woman should be alone so a real tangilble system of arranged marriages was set up by the parents while watching aand matching the tendencies and traits and talents of the children in the community, so that when they became asults they would become naturaly compatable mates.
    Here in Brooklyn there are no Hasidim alone since they have arranged m,arriages and no boy, grows up wondering if he will ever have some one in his bed for life and no girl ever wonders will sh be left abandoned with child.

We live in a cybornetic , anticultue
    Don't blame it on the Creator
    Don't blame it on the women
    Don't blame it on yourself

If you are discontent to be alone, get out there and mingle, the clubs, the curches, the whole 9 yards
    and with all your zeal find someone, read all the books you can about elationships and learn better communication skills

If you are content with being alone then enjoy your life, live long and prosper

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    It just isn't your time to find that one....

When you aren't "looking" it usually falls into your lap when you least expect it..................................at least that's what I been told.

But I too have felt that way, but I've gotten over that for now. And the more bums I meet, the more I watch other people's relationships go to hell, I'm okay with it. LOL...And I'm young so I got time...And you look young and look like you got time too.

4. Zaiyah's House

Zaiyah's House Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    Society teaches us that we are not complete unless someone else loves us. that we need one person to love us unconditionally for the rest of our lives. they can't want another, they can't even think about wanting another. just us and that's it. I think when people get married bookies need to take odds on the relationships. i.e. how long they will stay together and who will cheat first. human beings are flawed and there is know training on how to deal with a relationship. If you are lucky enough to find someone who loves you enjoy it, and know that the person you are dealing with is not perfect. Relationships are natural but Marriage is not.