Black People : "Destee's Question Demands An Answer"

To Omowalejabali,

Omowalejabali: ''Interestingly, you are NEW to this site and are putting others "on front street".

a) Has Lokman taken a wrong turn in cyberspace?
The sign read Destee Discussion Forums.

b) Is there a waiting period before one can reset a topic
or wax on a discussion of one's choosing? Please inform.

c) Has Lokman run afoul of any rules or regulations
here @ Destee.com? Owner &/or Moderators please advise.

Omowalejabali: ''Let me suggest to you Brother Lokman....

Become a Premium Member and support Destee.com FINANCIALLY...

then ask what others can and/or must Do after you have done so your Self.''

d) Do you make it a habit of corrupting threads with
commercial messages to all non- premium members?

Omowalejabali: ''Until then, you are intellectually !*@^&rbating...''

e) And yet, you choose to watch...why? No wait!!! Don't answer that.

Now, let me suggest something to you. Don't ever confuse me with one of your ''cyber playmate's in cosmic wonderland,''
and unless you have a positive contribution to make towards this thread, our discussion here... is over.

Above the Fray,

Lokman

Here we go again with creating another list of (Exhibits A-C) problems.

Also, I find it interesting that the problems you've listed have similiar theme, Economics. Do you think that is route to Freedom?
Perhaps Exhibits D-Z point out our physical, mental, spiritual and cultural enslavement.

Lokman said:
You presume to know where this discussion may lead? Then you are either omniscient or a prophet.
I have no idea where there discussion will lead. (if I knew it was going here, I probably would have abstained from commenting.)

The question I was referring to was the original question you posed at the top of the thread. "How Do We Return to Power?" I maintain that is has already been answered. (And if you do not think the authors I've mentioned have answer that question. I invite you to dig deeper.)

Is you job only to make us aware?

"The sky is falling!" - (The House of Chicken Little)

If not, then I challenge you to take each of these items you've listed and develop a strategy or and action plan. Bring you thoughts and ideas back here and perhaps you'll find advice, assistance, and support with implementation of the plan.

Lokman said:
To Omowalejabali,

Omowalejabali: ''Interestingly, you are NEW to this site and are putting others "on front street".

a) Has Lokman taken a wrong turn in cyberspace?
The sign read Destee Discussion Forums.

b) Is there a waiting period before one can reset a topic
or wax on a discussion of one's choosing? Please inform.

c) Has Lokman run afoul of any rules or regulations
here @ Destee.com? Owner &/or Moderators please advise.

Omowalejabali: ''Let me suggest to you Brother Lokman....

Become a Premium Member and support Destee.com FINANCIALLY...

then ask what others can and/or must Do after you have done so your Self.''

d) Do you make it a habit of corrupting threads with
commercial messages to all non- premium members?

Omowalejabali: ''Until then, you are intellectually !*@^&rbating...''

e) And yet, you choose to watch...why? No wait!!! Don't answer that.

Now, let me suggest something to you. Don't ever confuse me with one of your ''cyber playmate's in cosmic wonderland,''
and unless you have a positive contribution to make towards this thread, our discussion here... is over.

Above the Fray,

Lokman

Above the Fray??!

I'm not corrupting anything. The FACT is you are johnny cumming late to a discussion, taking it out of it's context and attempting to create your own laundry list, missing the point of Sister Destee in the first place.....Which was asked in reference to People NOT supporting Destee.com FINANCIALLY!

How can you take the Essence, throw it out and then serve us with a Form devoid of substance?

By the awy, I am not waiting, or watching for anything.

I answered the question....let me reiterate....PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!

Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Lokman ... i'm glad you brought this question back to the forefront, because even though it's been written about, talked about, argued over, etc., no solution that we've successfully implemented has yet to produce itself. While i do think that many have presented viable concepts, for whatever reason, we fail to follow through. In addition, if there are any Sisters and Brothers like i used to be, totally unaware of the pervasiveness of white supremacy, or that it even exists, they too may be enlightened by our keeping the topic on the table.

Brother Omowale ... i just love you ... i appreciate your diligence in helping to remind the Family that this community won't survive without financial support. Even though we spend lots of time discussing unity, supporting ourselves, etc., and how that is an integral part of any hope for overcoming white supremacy ... many come here day after day ... talking that talk ... and never being moved in their Spirit to help keep the lights on. Some who are here regularly, acting as though they are down for our people, do nothing financially to help, while using our resources, taking part in the feast found here. Simply taking advantage of what a few other Sisters and Brothers help to provide. This is a very sad commentary for us, and no one can be sadder about it than me. Brother O ... i really do appreciate your effort. I get tired of always being the one to have to ask the Family to help, only to be ignored in most cases. It kinda breaks my heart a little, but i know what motivates this self-destructive behavior, and i can only hope that with more exposure to the positive energy created by our communing together in such a peaceful and respectful manner, we will overcome it. Thanks Brother O.

But Brother O ... let's not beat up on Brother Lokman. He may decide to become a Premium Member. Premium Membership is not required, as i want and believe that our helping each other must come from our heart. It must be what one wants to do. I want to do what i'm doing here, making the sacrifices i have over all these years, and that's my hope for others as well. While we can fuss at Brother Lokman, or any new Member coming here, there are a whole bunch of old Members here, that have never been moved inside themselves to help ... some even fixing their mouth to say they will never help, yet they continue to come ... so let's not be too hard on the new folk.

Brother Lazarus ... i love you and am really really really glad to see you taking part in the discussions again! :love:

Much Love and Peace Yall.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back