Black People : Destee's New Year Jam!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Destee I don't know where ya been hiding at, but last night we tore chat up!!! I got to go back and see if the walls are still standing! [​IMG]Yeah sis, it was new years off the wall....and we didn't stop that till 4:30 in the morning !!! We had people in there doing such classics as the "SMURF", the "WOP", the "BUTT" :dance1: and more.
    [​IMG]

We had to pull out the 1.5s when we got to "Ain't Nothing But A Gangster Party"...[​IMG]and I was like, yall know we got to save some for Destee!!!....but I think we smoked it all ! Me and River was the DJ[​IMG] for the affair and we even kept Oldsoul up late!....But you know I tried to look out for you, right?....I even refused to dance with anybody cause you wasn't there!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaay Brother Keita !!! :love:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thanks for thinking about me, trying to save me summa erry thang !!! :D :D :D

I aint worried about the walls being tore down in chat though ... Sister Queen aint even finna let yall get that wild up in there ... yall tear'n her walls down ... ??? ... please ... :lol: ... hahahahahah ... :lol:

Yall would all get put out on da curb before that happens !!! :hammer: :love: :hammer:

Brother Keita ... it's a new year, and i'm believing new stuff as well ... we shall see!

Love You !!! :love: :kiss: :love:

:heart:

Destee

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Destee,

:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Happy New Year Brother Clyde Coger !!!! :birthday: :love: :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Woman you got it twisted ! Queen was in there sippin Too!!! She didn't even see any walls!!...lol

6. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Yes - was a great bash!!

:lol: :lol:

:dance:

7. LovesDestiny

LovesDestiny Well-Known Member MEMBER

Finance & Endless Possibilities
    Ratings:
    +18
    Keita, hands down this was the BEST New Years Eve jam I've ever been too...If you missed it...here are the minutes from last night's jam (yeah Sis Z. I guess I'm also the resident secretary...lol)

I. Destee Watch Night Service - Started off with brother oldsoul and Ms Drea leading us into the New Year with some gospel tunes

II. For Lovers Only - Keita stepped into the mic with some old school love ballads...massaged our hearts, almost sent us into cardiac arrest. We decided to keep the Boom Boom Room closed out of respect.

III. Boom Boom Room Officially Opened about 2:30am (EST) - Keita and Sis. River PUT IT DOWN with old and new Hip Hop Classics...Qwamii, lilpea, Sis Zulile, HopelisRomantic on the webcam doin' what we do...We realized we got some issues to work out within the staff of the BBR but Management is taking care of that and we will be undergoing a restructuring soon. Staff look out for your memo... Basically, Keita and Sis. River brought the heat and the rest of us enjoyed the FIYA!!!!

ROLL CALL:
    queentswana
    Qwamii (workin' hard lickin' his lips at the front door)
    Keita
    river
    Zulile (The Party Starter)
    lilpea (In his red zuit suit and platforms)
    oldsoul (couldn't get enough of us)
    Ms Drea
    PatriceCQueen
    Jazzytude (came in from TX smokin' up the dance floor)
    HopelisRomantic

Please forgive me if I unintentionally left anyone out. It was a long night and my head is still ringing from all the drinks, smoke and bangin' music!

8. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Dont worry, Destee - we behaved.... kinda... :angel1:

...and we all know - what goes on in the VIP Boom Boom Room, stays in the BBR... kinda :qqb006:

Sister Hope - :toast: (actually, head still spinning :spinstar:.. so make that a :coffee: instead) give yourself a much deserved raise!!! :heart: :heart:

Z

9. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK AFTER A CAREFUL INSPECTION OF ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED IT IS OFFICIAL YOU GUYS ARE NUTS BUT THAT IS WHY I LOVE U SO MUCH.....MAN I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR'S PARTY...HAY WE MADE ENOUGH LAST NIGHT THAT EVERYBODY GETS A RAISE 50%.....NOW HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA..WHATS 50% OF NOTHING....WELL WE CAN DREAM CAN'T WE..HAHAHAHAHH